Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Site Topics > Site Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Site Feedback Post your questions, comments, or suggestions here.

Old 01-23-2006, 03:07 PM   #1
komodo

Name: komodo
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 68 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 M3
Exclamation T-Shirts Email

I just sent out an email to all users who checked "Accept emails from administrators" in their control panel (that's about 768 out of 950 members).

If you were one of the people who did choose to receive the email, here's a copy of it:

Quote:
*username*,

The United Bimmer community is constantly improving to try and offer the best technological foundation for an enjoyable, knowledgeable online experience. We’ve tweaked functionality and enhanced usability over the past 8 months, leaving us with a great base for growth.

Some of our active members have shown great dedication and motivation in spreading the word about United Bimmer, and from this have organized a few successful campaigns, such as the recent window decal giveaway. This time however, some members expressed interest in t-shirts and through pages of discussion, we brought everything together. Dave (German Speed Demon) helped organize the printing of the t-shirts, and Voca (through numerous revisions) designed the final vector art used on the shirts.

We’re selling two different designs, one with an e36 and one with an e30, as determined by the interest and response we got from initial discussion (further designs may come later if the demand is high enough). Note that we are not making any money off these shirts, and are selling them at cost for the community. If you would like to place an order, the thread to do so is here: http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/thread6053.html

Also, United Bimmer unveiled member email recently, completely free to all members. @unitedbimmer.com email addresses support POP3/SMTP (for use with Outlook or another email client) as well as webmail for easy access if away from your home PC. You can activate your email account at http://mail.unitedbimmer.com.

One again, thank you for your continued support of United Bimmer, and drive safely.

- Harry Maugans (Komodo)
UnitedBimmer.com

Old 01-24-2006, 10:51 AM   #2
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
Yup I got it