How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?
(1) Changes the light bulb and posts that it has been replaced.
(12) Share their experiences in light bulb changing and methods of replacing bulbs.
(7) warn that changing the light bulb is dangerous.
(27) complain about the spelling and grammar of the first 20.
(53) argue with the wise guys saying that "spling doznt mattah".
(156) members IM the admins and mods that discussing changing light bulbs is off topic in this forum.
(41) correct the grammar in the posts of the 80 that argue.
(109) request the thread to be moved to the "light bulb forum".
(203) request that the spelling/grammar argument should be moved to the "grammar lounge" and the "spelling test forum".
(111) say that we all use light bulbs and that discussing changing them in a public forum may offend some.
(306) argue about the best place to buy bulbs, the best way to change them, and which brand of bulbs are best.
(27) link to sites where you can see various bulbs.
(14) say that links don't work and that "here's the right link".
(3) say that these sites are inaccessible through their firewall or that those who visit them will get fired.
(33) sort the previous posts and compile one big text and add their own opinion at the end.
(12) claim that they are leaving the forum forever because they can't stand the thread.
(4) suggest to start a FAQ on light bulbs and their changing.
(25) request a new forum called "light bulb forum".
(47) claim that physics.cold.fusion was meant just for this.
(56) argue about turbocharged vs NA bulbs.
(400) post complete and utter nonsense.
(85) complain that the 15k sized picture of the light bulb is too large for their modems.