Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Kill Stories
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Kill Stories It is so pleasant to work with experts. Visit this page to find out more regarding ušak biletleri.

Old 08-12-2005, 12:35 PM   #1
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
328i vs american muscle

Sadly i dunno ecactly what the model was i raced but im pretty sure it was like a newer pontiac, maybe grand am or something like that.

I was driving 2 freinds home late at night and we go by this red car, coulnt tell what it was at the time. But about 2 blocks later we pull up next to each other at the light. We both had music going so i cranked mine to drown out his, wasnt that hard. So we both new we were gonna race, it was obvious. Light goes green, we both take off. I get about half a car lenth ahead off the line, and we stay like that for about another 150ft when i get into my powerband and totally just pull away on his ass. I was gone after 200ft. sad thing was you could tell he was trying so hard to race me, and he had a manual. After about 250ft i had beat his ass and he new it so he backed off, i was already at about 130kmh when he started backing off. it was a good night.

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE
Old 08-12-2005, 03:21 PM   #2
Hoppy

Name: Hoppy
Title: fueled by bourbon
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
ok, never refer to a grand am as " american Muscle" , fwd transversly mounted 4 or 6 banger is not "muscle"

that being said. i hope you could beat a grand am the only pontiac besides the GTO that should give a bimmer any problem would be the GTP , GXP gran prix's or maybe the GXP bonneville

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF5
Well yeah, the BATFE is like the Anti Hoppy.
Well hey, hey Mr. Policeman
Bet I can drive faster than you can
Come on Hoss, let's have some fun
Go on shoot me with your radar gun
You look bored and I sure am
Catch me if you can.
Old 08-12-2005, 03:23 PM   #3
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppy
ok, never refer to a grand am as " american Muscle" , fwd transversly mounted 4 or 6 banger is not "muscle"

that being said. i hope you could beat a grand am the only pontiac besides the GTO that should give a bimmer any problem would be the GTP or maybe the GXP bonneville
well i actualey have no real idea as to what the thing was, it just looked like a pontiac when we launched but i couldnt really tell

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE
Old 08-14-2005, 05:12 PM   #4
94bmw325i

Name: 94bmw325i
Title: Hellrot325
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 94 bmw 325i, 97 vw golf
I'm pretty certain my moms grand am gt will beat a 325 up to 60..well I haven't raced it with my car yet, but when my bro gets back I will, plus it does better burnouts :P
Old 08-25-2005, 01:06 AM   #5
gotKRAUT

Name: gotKRAUT
Title: Senior Member
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 87 325es, 67 beetle, 85 scirocco, 03 malibu, 99 ram 2500 turbo diesel
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94bmw325i
I'm pretty certain my moms grand am gt will beat a 325 up to 60..well I haven't raced it with my car yet, but when my bro gets back I will, plus it does better burnouts :P
cause its FWD...when you launch FWD the weight shifts back thus no weight on the front making easier burn outs, in your car you stomp on it all the weight shifts to the back making for better traction...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppy

that being said. i hope you could beat a grand am the only pontiac besides the GTO that should give a bimmer any problem would be the GTP , GXP gran prix's or maybe the GXP bonneville
couldnt have said it better myself...

1967 VW Beetle 1985 VW Scirocco 1987 BMW 325es 2003 Chevy Malibu