Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Kill Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Kill Stories It is so pleasant to work with experts. Visit this page to find out more regarding ušak biletleri.

Old 07-24-2005, 03:21 AM   #1
devinwwu

Name: devinwwu
Title: Senior Member
Rate My Car: 49 / 340
Your Ride: `00 540i6 Alpine White, `96 740iL Aspen Silber
had a fun little drive home

Well i drove down to seattle for a couple hours and decided to come back up at about 9 pm. was on the road from UW back to Western at about 10pm and immediately i have an undercoer impala 20 yards behind me and an unmarked crown vic about 100 in front. i was gettin pretty pissed and finally some dumbass in a lincoln gets pulled over by the undercover as he hauls ass onto an onramp right in front of us and continues to pull away probably goin about 90 and i see the cop creep around behind him and wait for the guy to keep goin faster before he hit the lights about a mile later.

So i got up to Mount Vernon and came up on an e46 328 that was movin along pretty good. i decided to give them the thumbs up on the way by and slowed down to get next to them. they decided i was tryin to race or somethin so we both hit it. i shifted early in 3rd cause i wasn't sure if they were goin with me so first time they pulled me in a bit until i hit 4k in 4th and they let off i think.
About a mile down i slowed down on a nice open stretch were its flat and easy to see and we both got a good launch from about 70 i took it all the way to 6 in 3rd and was still runnin in 4th at about 120 when i looked back and they were a couple car lengths back. they got off a mile later. flashin there brights and wavin

Decided i hadn't had quite enough fun so i took Chuckanut Drive for some more high speed drivin. there is a straight flat 2 lane hwy road at the end of chuckanut that goes for a long way!!! Got on it and put it in 3rd... 6k...4th...6k...5th... up to 5k and was sittin at 145mph!!! i know i could have gotten 150 but i decided i didn't wanna sit that high in the revs for too much longer.

Long story short this was me all night
Old 07-24-2005, 04:08 AM   #2
Spieluhr

Name: Spieluhr
Title: ///M Driven
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
haha, sounds like a blast man. leave us 328's alone...

BMW, The Ultimate Driving Machine