Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Kill Stories
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Kill Stories It is so pleasant to work with experts. Visit this page to find out more regarding ušak biletleri.

Old 06-30-2005, 07:55 PM   #1
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
Killed a ~ 1969 Cougar

I was heading home from work today. Get to this turn, light turns green and I see this yellow (kinda nice looking) Mercury Cougar. At that time he was to my left and one car ahead of me. I also saw a pretty cute looking girl on the passenger side, she kept looking at my car (I think she really like my halos).

But anyways, the light turns green he does a very small take-off and slows down I would guess at about 50-60mph. I pass the car that is to my left and get behind him and pass the car that was in front of me at the light. I pass the cougar with a good bit of speed and as I pass him his girl//passenger was really looking at me like she had a thing for me . but I passed him and once I got a car's length ahead I started to flash my brake lights, at that point he floored it (was in my blind spot) and I saw him starting to pass me, once his car got next to mine I pushed the pedal a good bit more and since he was on a roll he passed me about half way (My front bumper was right behind the end of his door) at that point his girl waved (I was like ) but I started to gain back on him and pushed it a bit more and passed him then I too . I passed him and thought he was gone, I got to the next light and I see him going to the turning light and both our lights were red, then his girl does this out of the window and she says "Nice car cutie". I replied thanks, what does he have underneath the hood, but then the guy drove off

Another car that tried me and left in shame

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 06-30-2005, 08:20 PM   #2
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
Super sweet!
Old 06-30-2005, 08:23 PM   #3
bmw4life

Name: bmw4life
Title: Addicted BMW Freak
Rate My Car: 112 / 340
Nice...Way to show them the power of the 328.
Old 06-30-2005, 11:48 PM   #4
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
328 FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! props to you my 328 brotha

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE