Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Detailing and Cleaning
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Detailing and Cleaning Sponsored by: Autogeek.net
Discuss waxing, cleaning, detailing and everything in between here to keep your bimmer looking its very best.

Old 03-12-2009, 05:34 PM   #61
3seriesnut

Name: 3seriesnut
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1991 318i 4door 5speed
meguires if i have to but i prefer zymol. when i run out im gonna order some P21S and give it a go. zymol brought the finish back on my 91 318i that i just got. all i ever used on my 85 318 was meguires and that finish looked great for years even in the harsh changes in weather here in the nor'east
Old 09-10-2011, 09:39 PM   #62
darknight328i

Name: darknight328i
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 08 bmw 328i coupe
Liquid Glass imo is best, and I also like mothers reflections. I have never tried anything else
but I think I will try zymol for this winter.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:02 AM   #63
David12

Name: David12
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: BMW 7 Series
im looking into some wax/ detail things for my wedding...so both of you recommend those brands? what is the one from bavauto ? . . . . . . . . . .
Old 12-25-2014, 06:07 PM   #64
varaBiawn

Name: varaBiawn
Title: Suspended License
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: varaBiawnFP
андроид инстр

I mean I want to send a photo , open gallery incomprehensible , is not a standard album , and there is generally not possible to find the last photos . For native land can and booze . I know that there is a hack , and so can be well . Four Spell , just go talk about great magical agent , its manifestations in the form of occult elements. скачать zaxar games The buttons are pressed , but nothing happens ( ( Help pliz .. Secondly , you do not have to wait as file storage , from 30 seconds to 1 minute (and this is in the best case ) before the start downloading the file . The site owner is not responsible for the information contained in the site content and implications of this information. запах сирени скачать бесплатно скачать пипец в хорошем качестве
Old 12-25-2014, 06:12 PM   #65
varaBiawn

Click here to set it up.
скачать книги

Members: 12 , Guests 21Rekord simultaneously stay 602 , it was 21. If you still disagree with the fact that the youth revolution of the sixties was a well planned action , a natural question arises : why all this was necessary? He even Greer was angry that she had simply accepted this nonsense .In this case, such an effect is taken into account regardless of whether it can be provided by one person directly and individually or together with its related parties , recognized as such in accordance with this article . день радио скачать mp4 That is because the brazen kabysdoh ! Older articles in need of updating . сергей минаев скачать книги
Old 12-26-2014, 09:40 AM   #66
varaBiawn

Click here to set it up.
скачать прогр

On the successor (s ) of the reorganized legal entity shall also have the obligation to pay the outstanding amounts of fines imposed on a legal entity for tax violations before the completion of its reorganization . I had never voiced cartoons, and happy that it happened.The code works even if the person does not speak the language spoken by the code . However, just leave the car in the garage will not work - you need to enter into a lease with the fund for a period of six months , for which he will have to pay more than 80 thousand rubles. бирагъ моя семья скачать Read the story of Sergei Kucherenko " Dersu mystery of the death ." By the way , widgets special mini - applications that often relate to any service or parent application . This right may be exercised both in the clinic and in the hospital .
реалтек официальный сайт скачать