I need help, recently my 2001 325i did not start after i drove it without any problems or lag. I called AAA to pick the car up, they check the battery, he tryed to start it and no nothing. He placed my car on the flatbed of the truck and towed it back home. once the car was droped from the flatbed, guess what? the car started without a problem. I looked around online on this forum and someone suggested thet the Intake boot may have had some cracks, and it did and I replaced it. Car worked like a champ for 3 weeks now, my car wont start, and is parked at my place of work. The car cranks up, like it wants to start but does not, I press on the gas at the same time I try to start it and still nothing. The car does not have an alarm system enabled or kill swithes. I bouth this car from a used dealership back in 2002 with only 25,000 miles on it. It now has 118,280. Normal maintanice and NEVER any major issues like this one. These are the steps I have taken those far
1. Disconnected the battery, and waited a few minutes...connected the battery and nothing.
2. Tryed to jump start it...nothing.
3. Tryed 2 different Keys, nothing.
4. Placed the car on "N" tryed to start it and nothing
5. tryed rocking the car back in forth on "N" and nothing.
6. I have a simple OBD2 code checker and No Codes given.
Any help or ideas would be great guys