*1998 328i* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-BIQ...06yBwAmHKKj7BB
i just replaced my plugs, now there's a burning smell complete with a little bit of smoke rising from under the motor, like near where the exhaust headers connect. also, my dad was filling my coolant for me and accidentally over-filled it quite a bit (I have lower the coolant level to normal!, no problem there!) i have NO check engine light and the TEMP IS FINE (not overheating).
This is my daily driver and i need it by monday, so i need help NOW! cant call JG wentworth on this one =(
ill be checking this almost hourly fyi, so please expect me to respond promptly so we can quickly get to the bottom of this issue