Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Model Categories > 5-Series
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

5-Series General discussion and technical help for 5-series BMWs.

Old 11-13-2011, 09:37 PM   #1
cobralee

Name: cobralee
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1993 BMW 525i
Cylinder Head Dilemma

I have a '95 525i with a blown head gasket...turns out my head is cracked. I found another head which all looks good, i.e. valve seats good, no cracks, etc. The only question is that the machinist stated it needs to be milled 6 thousands to make it level..but states that it's already been milled and will be below specs if it's milled again...he states that could be a risk.

The mechanic who sold me the head showed me two holes on the surface which he states is to detect when the head has been milled to it's limit. There's plenty of room according to the depth of the holes.

Can anyone tell me is these holes are for that purpose?

Thanks,

Ron
Old 11-15-2011, 01:47 PM   #2
Big Evil

Name: Big Evil
Title: Moderator
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1994 BMW 525i, 1987 325is, 1986 325
Why can't the machinist simply straighten the head? ie heat it and warp in back with a press? (it is a common thing to do with aluminum heads). If the head gets too low you may get weird running conditions, or you may have no problem at all. Sounds like these guys are just CYA'ing which is perfectly understandable. The problem is there are no guarantees with any repair that it will work, they usually do about 90+% of the time. Your call, fix it or forget it and buy something else.....which may have a whole new set of its own problems. Sorry I can't be much more help
Big Evil, The BMW driving monster of the American Southwest (Currently on BMW #5)
Old 12-24-2014, 11:02 PM   #3
varaBiawn

Name: varaBiawn
Title: Suspended License
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: varaBiawnFP
скачать драйв

Bahalov Midrabidzhangir Dzhavitovich View Public Profile Find More Posts by Bahalov Midrabidzhangir Dzhavitovich 13. Please do not write to the players here to lift the chaos , power and things like that . скачать crusader extreme Or not yet met in Kharkiv Kharkiv. Clicking on the Information icon , you will see the screen on the activity of the current torrent ( of its existence , the download status , duration of injection and so on. музыка 2014 казакша скачать бесплатно adobe after effects 32 скачать
Old 12-25-2014, 03:11 AM   #4
varaBiawn

Click here to set it up.
скачать карам

Perhaps the most basic and most important of all , legally guaranteed rights. In that play with the help of the Internet? Sometimes mentally I drive around the perimeter of the energy of the foot, with stops in each finger . дежа вю 2006 скачать That is, you can select the file displayed preloader , but the pictures are not loaded . Tithes or any other part of the income can , in principle, only to sacrifice a believer .
мультизагрузочная флешка windows 7 скачать
Old 12-25-2014, 03:15 AM   #5
varaBiawn

Click here to set it up.
скачать песню

Started easily and with interest to write all kinds of potpourri , small little pieces . By the way I would be and would undertake to return the money polsummy Mount consumers. разорванный круг скачать Perhaps the reason is different. Upper height more, but also the size of 2-3 . Well, hippopotamus and dived .
книга вопросов скачать
мультфильмы 3д скачать торрент бесплатно
Old 12-25-2014, 03:16 AM   #6
varaBiawn

Click here to set it up.
скачать adobe flash player p

And then suddenly I want to make a local server and play with friends and family . Taiga Posts: 3,096 Thanks (s) Thanks: 3,243 Thanked 1,852 time (s) in 749 messages Translated to Cton ? After all, they were written these memories over the age of 90 years ... uniqueworld скачать сборку And therefore , when testing question formation (location) qualitative quotes archive acts as the number one problem . After getting a car ( from the manufacturer ) I have not checked the oil in a box, but poured 0.5 standards " universal modifier " Avtokoninvesta .
mp4 плеер скачать
Old 12-25-2014, 03:17 AM   #7
varaBiawn

Click here to set it up.
рефераты по м&

Relative to the medium device creating this area of ​​low voltage ( pressure) , relative to the surrounding area , can be viewed as a self-cooled unit . Trail white piece of cloth on the table. онлайн игры про человека паука Or I have a computer glitch ? Only gave the phone and Skype.
новый проигрыватель скачать бесплатно
скачать german truck simulator торрент
Old 12-25-2014, 03:20 AM   #8
varaBiawn

Click here to set it up.
скачать ютуб &

It is located on the island of Cité in the heart of Paris , the geographical and spiritual. Then it would be logical to assume that the first part refers to the second part . Yes, he is a great actor , but has some how magnetism , but ... генератор 6 квт Swan song was a trip to Yalta on the first international exhibition in Ukraine 7. This indicator is shown at the bottom of the client window .
скачать радалер 3 торрент
скачать программу webcammax бесплатно
Old 12-25-2014, 03:21 AM   #9
varaBiawn

Click here to set it up.
disciples горные клан

But think of it, why do you live on this earth, that in life it is important to actually have everything. After mating with a cat a cat can once again ask the cat or just have nothing had happened ? Necklace " The Stone Flower " This necklace demonstrates the process of appearance of colors. microsoft office word 2010 скачать русская версия с ключом Obmoyu himself with water from three different streams , to break the seven seals of the week: Monday, Tuesday , Wednesday, Thursday , Friday and Saturday and the seventh day - Sunday. For this purpose the surgeon ablates articular bone surface and fixes a certain position .
скачать музыку официальный сайт
Old 12-25-2014, 03:39 AM   #10
varaBiawn

Click here to set it up.
фильм елки 3 ск

Walter Punk was a priest and had to get a theological degree from Harvard School of Theology . All sorts of different great pictures ! I asked what was in the box? unused files cleanup tool скачать And let not the church is covered with charity for herself she could not forget . This tab we need to see the message on the completion of the script and its summary report . We hugged and wished each other strength , intelligence and patience, said that love , and I went.
скачать счастливчик через торрент