Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Model Categories > E36
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

E36 General discussion and technical help for (E36) 1992-1999 3 series cars. 318, 323, 325, 328.

View Poll Results: Standard Engine, N/A specs, Turbo/super Charge, or NOZ ?
Standard engine 1 33.33%
N/A specs 0 0%
Turbo/Super Charge Force Induction 2 66.67%
NOZ Systems 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2010, 01:03 AM   #1
ristaking
 
ristaking's Avatar

Name: ristaking
Title: Member
Status: Offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: indonesia
Rate My Car: 56 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 320i e36 m52
Talking Project mods bmw e36...join with us..2010

Our project for Engine Mods BMW E36 M52 from Indonesia, support by Anugrah Majestic Auto Performance Team 2010 Central Java Indonesia.

Specs :
Twin Turbo Turbine Garret TD04 CT12 & T20
Inter cooler Nissan Skyline Big frame
Blow Off HKS
Fuel Pump OEM BOSCH
Oil Catch Tank Simmota
Extra Injector BOSCH 360cc/minute
Fuel Rail BOSCH
Internal Waste gate Garret
Custom stainless steel chrome piping
Silicone Hose Auto Bahn
Rotax Oil Pump BOSCH
Air Filter Custom By AMP Trakinaz
Under Brace turbine Custom By AMP Trakinaz
Still more...just wait and see..






Best regards,
Ristaking AMP Trakinaz
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:17 AM   #2
ristaking
 
ristaking's Avatar

Name: ristaking
Title: Member
Status: Offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: indonesia
Rate My Car: 56 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 320i e36 m52
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ristaking View Post
Our project for Engine Mods BMW E36 M52 from Indonesia, support by Anugrah Majestic Auto Performance Team 2010 Central Java Indonesia.

Specs :
Twin Turbo Turbine Garret TD04 CT12 & T20
Inter cooler Nissan Skyline Big frame
Blow Off HKS
Fuel Pump OEM BOSCH
Oil Catch Tank Simmota
Extra Injector BOSCH 360cc/minute
Fuel Rail BOSCH
Internal Waste gate Garret
Custom stainless steel chrome piping
Silicone Hose Auto Bahn
Rotax Oil Pump BOSCH
Air Filter Custom By AMP Trakinaz
Under Brace turbine Custom By AMP Trakinaz
Still more...just wait and see..






Best regards,
Ristaking AMP Trakinaz
Here's our Twin Turbo Turbine...



wanna see more ???
Join with us on this forum...share with us...
Thankz..

Best regards,
Ristaking AMP Trakinaz
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:23 AM   #3
ristaking
 
ristaking's Avatar

Name: ristaking
Title: Member
Status: Offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: indonesia
Rate My Car: 56 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 320i e36 m52
Smile Custom Piping and Blow Off HKS AMP Trakinaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ristaking View Post
Here's our Twin Turbo Turbine...



wanna see more ???
Join with us on this forum...share with us...
Thankz..

Best regards,
Ristaking AMP Trakinaz
Custom Piping and Blow Off HKS





Best regards,
Ristaking AMP Trakinaz
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:49 PM   #4
ristaking
 
ristaking's Avatar

Name: ristaking
Title: Member
Status: Offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: indonesia
Rate My Car: 56 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 320i e36 m52
Smile Update Turbo Installation On My Ride BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ristaking View Post
Custom Piping and Blow Off HKS





Best regards,
Ristaking AMP Trakinaz
New Installation On My Ride Twin Turbo Garret...piping Blow Off HKS and Open air Filter K&N...

  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:47 AM   #5
ristaking
 
ristaking's Avatar

Name: ristaking
Title: Member
Status: Offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: indonesia
Rate My Car: 56 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 320i e36 m52
READY TO TEST RUN...

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2010 new specs bmw e36 m52 ristaking street racing king ristaking E36 0 10-03-2010 12:42 AM
Bimmerfest 2010: The Rose Bowl hosts North America's largest BMW gathering scooter BMW News And RSS Feeds 0 05-24-2010 11:21 PM
2009 Frankfurt Auto Show cars list trev0006 Video and other Multimedia 0 09-13-2009 01:42 AM
Kinda raced a cocky 525i Rooz Kill Stories 39 01-22-2008 09:07 AM
My car in the royal car list. zeaq328i United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** 22 08-19-2006 06:37 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25 PM.

A vBSkinworks Design

 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2005-2013 UnitedBimmer.com