Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > BMW General Discussion > BMW News And RSS Feeds
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

BMW News And RSS Feeds BMW RSS feeds and news

Old 06-29-2010, 09:20 PM   #1
scooter

Name: scooter
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 295 / 340
Your Ride: 99m3
BMW offering carbon fiber components for M3

Filed under: Convertible, Coupe, Sedan, Performance, BMW

BMW M3 with carbon fiber components - Click above for high-res image gallery

Ah, the BMW M3. In coupe, convertible or sedan form (the latter of which may be making its exit in the near future), we've always been quite fond of this track day stunner. Now, owners have the chance to add some tasteful upgrades to the full range of M3 models by way of BMW Performance carbon fiber aerodynamic accessories.

Made of carbon fiber reinforced plastic, the mirror caps and front splitters can be fitted to any current M3, and a rear deck lid spoiler is available for coupe and sedan models. (Sorry, droptop lovers.) Naturally, these upgrades are covered under the BMW Performance two-year warranty, and can be purchased from authorized BMW dealers. Official pricing hasn't been dished out just yet, but if these accessories are like the rest of BMW's options list, don't expect any bargains. Hit the jump for the full details in BMW's press release.

Gallery: BMW M3 Carbon Fiber Parts

[Source: BMW]Continue reading BMW offering carbon fiber components for M3

BMW offering carbon fiber components for M3 originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 29 Jun 2010 11:28:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...