Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Lighting
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Lighting
BAVTOYS.COM- To see and be SEEN
Sponsored by: BavToys.com
Discussion of headlights, fog lights, blinkers, and any other car lighting.

Old 03-29-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
losser187

Name: losser187
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1995 m3
Looking to buy new lights tomorrow!

I am planning to buy new headlights, corner lights and fog lights from bavtoys.com tomorrow. I want to get the depo gen4 with the predator chromium angle eyes, smoked corners and the depo fog lights. Am i doing this right or should i do things different? I dont want yellow angles. They have all those pictures on their site but how do i know what im getting?
Old 03-29-2009, 09:09 PM   #2
bimmerdude18

Name: bimmerdude18
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by losser187 View Post
I am planning to buy new headlights, corner lights and fog lights from bavtoys.com tomorrow. I want to get the depo gen4 with the predator chromium angle eyes, smoked corners and the depo fog lights. Am i doing this right or should i do things different? I dont want yellow angles. They have all those pictures on their site but how do i know what im getting?
sounds about right except i would go with the orion v2's they are uber bright and are led based which means they work great in the cold.
i believe all their angel eyes are white.
you should really consider hids if you do any night driving the output is incredible.
good luck with your choice man.