Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > Rant Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Rant Forum Explode with gripes, complaints, and rants here. Anything goes, so enter with a tough skin.

Old 02-19-2008, 11:51 PM   #46
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
Please be the first to find that bin laden moron
Old 02-20-2008, 01:47 PM   #47
iamcreepingdeath

Name: iamcreepingdeath
Title: Member
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1995 325i
ha ha is that a picture of you, pswirley??
Old 02-20-2008, 03:31 PM   #48
Exilion

Name: Exilion
Title: Senior Member
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1991 325i
+1 to everyone, +1 to the people who over took the terrorists on their plane during 9-11, +1 to everyone who serves their country. +1 for the academy. I get in trouble for NOT carrying my knife. -1 to anyone who sues people for jacked up reasons (sorry if that made my point unclear earlier but getting sued for defending myself is jacked up).

BMW's are made by god... kinda
Old 02-20-2008, 04:53 PM   #49
pswirley

Name: pswirley
Rate My Car: 222 / 340
Your Ride: 93 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
ha ha is that a picture of you, pswirley??

That is in fact, Pswirley. My secret identity is out.
Old 02-20-2008, 05:41 PM   #50
craig

Name: craig
Title: Sitting in Time out
Click here to set it up.
shooting up a school seems like the popular thing to do these days. and to people that think movies and video games are to blame: YOU ARE A FREAKIN MORON!

i have 4 shot guns, 2 rifles, and recently sold a .44 pistol, and i play the most violent video games i can find, but do you see me shooting up a school or public place? NO! the reason these kids do this is because THEY ARE FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD.

everyone tries to blame everything BUT the person. it seems to be a popular thing to blame something els. if you smoke when your 17, its the tobacco companies fault, if your fat, its Mcdonalds fault. everyone blames crap on everything els, but we never go straight to the scorce, THE PERSON WHO DID IT!
Old 02-20-2008, 06:19 PM   #51
iamcreepingdeath

Click here to set it up.
ha ha so true!!! i'm liking the people on United more and more!!!

i have 2 handguns (a .22 and a Glock 9mm) a Ruger Mini-14, a Winchester 7mm, a Tikka 7mm, a Ruger 10-22, a .222 rifle, and i forget if i have any more.
Old 02-20-2008, 07:21 PM   #52
MTurboPower3

Name: MTurboPower3
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Dont have a car yet
Craig you are speaking the truth, we should start taking responsibility for our own actions and problems.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:24 PM   #53
Exilion

Click here to set it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig View Post
shooting up a school seems like the popular thing to do these days. and to people that think movies and video games are to blame: YOU ARE A FREAKIN MORON!

i have 4 shot guns, 2 rifles, and recently sold a .44 pistol, and i play the most violent video games i can find, but do you see me shooting up a school or public place? NO! the reason these kids do this is because THEY ARE FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD.

everyone tries to blame everything BUT the person. it seems to be a popular thing to blame something els. if you smoke when your 17, its the tobacco companies fault, if your fat, its Mcdonalds fault. everyone blames crap on everything els, but we never go straight to the scorce, THE PERSON WHO DID IT!
You should consider running for office because you could probably fix most of our problems with that attitude.

EDIT: we seem to be preaching to the chorus.

Old 02-21-2008, 07:33 AM   #54
denyo77

Name: denyo77
Rate My Car: 198 / 340
Your Ride: 1988 325i Touring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exilion View Post
An example of this stupid crap, we cannot force a stowaway off a ship, the person must either leave by their own free will or wait for the proper authorities to remove them (ie. coast guard). If we remove them and they get hurt the company can be sued by the stowaway, and sadly dumping them off in the middle of the ocean doesnt work either because someone always knows they boarded the ship.
WTF??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
sorry, but dumping someone in the ocean is totally wrong, such as killing someone just for trespassing
there's always reasons. And shooting first, then asking questions is the DUMBEST thing to do.
OMG.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:15 AM   #55
iamcreepingdeath

Click here to set it up.
true, shooting first, then asking questions is a dumb thing to do, but if it is happening to you, you should shoot back first and ask questions later. and stuff like that happens.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:38 AM   #56
pswirley

Name: pswirley
Rate My Car: 222 / 340
Your Ride: 93 325i
Sorry, if you point the gun at someone that is a clear intent to harm and I will shoot first if I have the means and opportunity to do so.

For the record, you typically dont have to shoot trespassers. Pointing a gun at them generally scares them away.

Last edited by pswirley; 02-21-2008 at 09:39 AM..
Old 02-21-2008, 11:57 AM   #57
denyo77

I am beginning to like this forum less and less

edit: okay, let's be reasonable. Exilion please explain to me why a stowaway deserves death,
and pswirley please define trespassing for me

Last edited by denyo77; 02-21-2008 at 12:01 PM..
Old 02-21-2008, 12:31 PM   #58
Exilion

Click here to set it up.
Alright the throw overboard is more of a joke. The main thing is the fact that we can't force anyone off our property both on land and on a ship. And the law about shooting someone that's trespassing I meant more along the lines like they're robbing you, harming your family, carrying their own gun. My point was how crazy some laws are. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to shoot some one just for being near my house. They might be lost or some neighbor I don't know. Even if I owned a gun I wouldn't kill the person more like shoot them in the leg or something if they don't leave after being warned/questioned. I never said shoot first ask questions later either. As for my point with stowaways. We get in trouble if a stowaway gets caught coming into another port, and we get in trouble for removing them at the original port. So we get to wait (this is from people that have experienced this) two weeks for that government to finally come get the person off the ship. Mean while BMW and Apple and all the other companies are asking for their money back because we're not getting the shipment to them. Now can you see the dump off at some random island? It's pretty frustrating. Time for class I will continue this later!!!

Old 02-21-2008, 12:40 PM   #59
denyo77

okay, that sounds a lot better
Old 02-21-2008, 01:13 PM   #60
iamcreepingdeath

Click here to set it up.
i think if someone breaks in to your house and is clearly attempting to harm you, you should have every right to shoot them. But, for us gun owners, it is the MOST IMPORTANT THING to identify your target clearly first. that part is critical. Also, if a perpetrator is trying to physically harm someone i love, like my wife, i will shoot them.

one up for Exilion, and i want your car. i'll trade you an Audi.....