Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > Rant Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Rant Forum Explode with gripes, complaints, and rants here. Anything goes, so enter with a tough skin.

Old 09-28-2007, 01:07 PM   #1
Chris

Name: Chris
Title: Visiting Mod
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Whatever I can get my hands on
Stupid F'in Liberals

Ya know, it doesn't bother me when people have views different from my own, in fact i welcome it because I love controversial topics, they really make people show their true colors. But what really pisses me off is when you get those ultra liberal college fucks who think they're better than you, and then they start spouting off about all their political views, and when you stop to ask them WHY, they can't answer your fucking question. So it wasn't enough that your parents bought you a shiny new car that you don't know how to drive properly, or that they buy you $250 jeans, or they pay for your $40k a year education, but they also gave you all of your political beliefs (which is fine to some extent because everyon'es views are based to some degree around their parents views) , and you didn't even think to ask WHY you're supposed to fucking think that way? Good fucking Game retard.

So anyways, I was at a friends house last night, and we're drinking (and we all know politics and alcohol don't mix) and the topic turns to the marines in iraq who are being tried for murder for shoot an already wounded civilian who was reaching for his gone. This Dumb fuck liberal (I don't have a problem with liberals, i have problems with liberals who can't back up their views with original thought that hasn't been spoon fed to them) turns and says (he has NO Idea that i'm joining the Navy, and the guy across from me is going into the marines) that they deserve to be convicted for pulling some shit like that.

I'm sorry, but if someone reaches for a gun and I perceive that they're a threat to me, you better believe that i'm putting at least three rounds in him before his fingers even touch that gun.

But this guy doesn't get it. He's like, But its against the law to shoot someone, its called murder. WHAT THE FUCK! What part of the definition of the word war don't these people udnerstand!?!?!?!?1 And I know its not just this moron, i meet countless people that don't understand this concept, including people in Washington who supposedly run this country, that don't get it. Its WAR, people die, there are casualties on both sides, Civilians will die too, its just the nature of the beast, If you can't deal with that, turn off the fucking TV!

I swear, this world needs another general patton. Speaking of General patton, ya know what pisses me off? In both the first gulf war and this war, the United States has captured and protected the Oil fields. Now can someone explain to me why we gave that shit back? I'm sorry, but this whole PC crap isn't working anymore, we don't have to give that shit back, they were a spoil of war. They were soverign (sp?) Us soil when we had them, and they should still be US property today. But thats another rant altogether.

Sorry that that made absolutely no sense, I was trying to remember a train of thought from a drunken night out. Go figure.

Nuke (n): a large firework that makes pretty lights and large lakes out of annoying countries.
You have three choices, stand behind our troops, grab a gun and toe the line with our troops, or stand in front of them, they can use the extra armor.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:21 PM   #2
xsperf

Name: xsperf
Title: United Baller
Rate My Car: 185 / 340
Your Ride: 95 325is
what i dont like about some people, liberals or conservatives is when they pretend to be(in this case liberals) pro-choice, everyone does what he wants, and when i disagree with them, they have a huge problem with it. they somehow think i want to waste my time and argue with them and accomplish absolutely nothing. what dont they get about people having different opinions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1apton
I keep forgetting that - I have a great memory but it doesn't last long

CRS disease = Can't Remeber Shit
Old 09-29-2007, 04:49 AM   #3
Chris

Click here to set it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsperf View Post
what dont they get about people having different opinions?

Exactly! I can't stand stupid fucks that believe that they and their party are the only ones entitled to their own opinions. Almost as much as i hate people who think that their party is right on EVERY issue, and the other party is WRONG on every issue. Open your eyes and your brain and grow up.

Nuke (n): a large firework that makes pretty lights and large lakes out of annoying countries.
You have three choices, stand behind our troops, grab a gun and toe the line with our troops, or stand in front of them, they can use the extra armor.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:23 AM   #4
scooter

Name: scooter
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 295 / 340
Your Ride: 99m3
why are these 2 threads here?
Old 10-03-2007, 05:58 PM   #5
Chris

Click here to set it up.
Because I thought they were outdated and I deleted them. They were my rants, and now that i've cooled off about them and want to not discuss the subject anymore, i moved them here to die peacefully. Thats all

Old 10-03-2007, 07:41 PM   #6
scooter

Name: scooter
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 295 / 340
Your Ride: 99m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Because I thought they were outdated and I deleted them. They were my rants, and now that i've cooled off about them and want to not discuss the subject anymore, i moved them here to die peacefully. Thats all
lock it, dont delete it.