Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > War and Politics   
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

War and Politics    Discuss the latest in the War on Terrorism and the Political Arena. Remember, the war is against terrorists, not fellow UB members, no "Flames" allowed.

Old 08-28-2007, 08:56 PM   #16
Linds

Name: Linds
Title: Senior Member
Rate My Car: 70 / 340
Your Ride: 97 M3
He should be stabbed in the jaw.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:30 PM   #17
RSF5

Name: RSF5
Title: Leave that out of this.
Rate My Car: 278 / 340
Your Ride: NOOTHHHIIIINNG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds
He should be stabbed in the jaw.
yes! hahaha, no other punishment. Just stab him in the jaw with a rusty ice pick
Old 08-28-2007, 10:34 PM   #18
MTurboPower3

Name: MTurboPower3
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Dont have a car yet
Stab me for what? I don't think dogs should be held to a higher standard even though people consider them "man's best friend". I don't think you want to be friends with an agressive, deranged pitbull.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:49 PM   #19
Linds

Lol, not stab you, I meant Vick. I don't really even care, I just thought that Dane Cook quote was fitting.

Sorry I didn't even read the responses to the thread through.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:51 PM   #20
RSF5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTurboPower3
Stab me for what? I don't think dogs should be held to a higher standard even though people consider them "man's best friend". I don't think you want to be friends with an agressive, deranged pitbull.
...First of all. She wasn't talking about you. And second of all, pitbulls are not deranged and aggressive. They are made that way by their cruel and immoral owners.

Dogs where one of the first domesticated animals, with out them humans would be in a different place right now.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:04 AM   #21
Linds

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF5
And second of all, pitbulls are not deranged and aggressive. They are made that way by their cruel and immoral owners.
I think this is a really, really good point. Of course I wouldn't want a dangerously aggressive dog strolling around in a neighborhood. But most dogs are not born like that, humans make them that way. And even if they are born that way, there are much more humane ways to dispose of a dog that really can't help it than having it fight another one that has had the same misfortune.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:29 AM   #22
RSF5

The whole reason pitbulls and other dogs of that type have that reputation is because they are usually made vicious by their owners (that have reasons to make them vicious) due to the fact they are such powerful dogs. You could make a chihuahua a blood thirsty killing machine, but will it really do any lasting damage? A vicious pitbull will kill you.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:29 AM   #23
Chris

Name: Chris
Title: Visiting Mod
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Whatever I can get my hands on
here's some parallelism for you....

Michael vick (black) gets all this shit for dog fighting..... Another Nfl player (white) was just allowed back into the league this week after serving jail time and a 1 year suspension for DUI AND MURDERING a woman in a car accident...

Why the fuck isnt he all over the press? Cause he's white. Thats why.

Black NFL player gets a girl preggo, all over the news about how bad of a person he is, and should own up to the baby. tom brady gets a chick preggo, and its okay, cause he's dating the hottest woman in the world at the same time, so we should idolize him instead of ridiculing him.

Black cop beats a white suspect, all over the news. GROUP of white cops beat a black suspect on NATIONAL TV? NOTHING!

-------

Sorry, but I really do believe this is a racial issue, and its being blown way out of proportion by the media because michael vick is the most recognizeable black man in society today.

EDIT: before I get flamed, let me clarify. What he did was awful and he should burn in hell for what he did. I'm just pointing out that there's an underlying racial issue that needs to be dealt with and taken into account as well. Oh, and it really burns me how big of a deal this SHOULDNT be, but is.

Nuke (n): a large firework that makes pretty lights and large lakes out of annoying countries.
You have three choices, stand behind our troops, grab a gun and toe the line with our troops, or stand in front of them, they can use the extra armor.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:42 AM   #24
RSF5

Quote:
Oh, and it really burns me how big of a deal this SHOULDNT be, but is.
Yeah. This should have been a little side blip next to the shit thats happening in the world today. But yet we here about it all over the place...

I wish more journalist would do thinks like that one woman did and refuse to report on trash topics (She was handed a paris hilton story and flat out refused to read it, not going to give the bitch the attention)
Old 08-29-2007, 01:51 PM   #25
celsdogg

Name: celsdogg
Title: never gonna happen
Rate My Car: 131 / 340
Your Ride: BMW E30, Subaru BE, Cannondale M400
^^^^ ohh, do you have a video of that refusal? shes my new hero.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:01 PM   #26
Kasei

Name: Kasei
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1991 525i
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTurboPower3
Yea but why does the governmnet hold dogs to a higher standard than other animals? Can you explain that to me?
Because they are pets...owned by people. If two guys owned two deer and made them fight that would be just as big of a deal. The thing is people don't own animals like that, they own dogs.