Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > Rant Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Rant Forum Explode with gripes, complaints, and rants here. Anything goes, so enter with a tough skin.

Old 03-08-2007, 11:56 PM   #1
Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
Idiots

So Im on my way home from school, doing my own thing, driving a little over the limit on a two lane highway between two mountain passes. Im following a late 90's V8 mustang. Just cruising, eaving my 4 second space between me and him.

Then this idiot gets behind me and gets on my ass like im going 25. I speed up a little, still on my ass. So i just cruise control it. He ends up passing me, turns out to be a Ford Taurus. BTW he passes through a turn into a staright over double yellow. Also manages to pass the mustang.

Eventaully we catch up with him, mustang goes another direction and im behind the taurus. Not on his ass, but letting him know im there i follow. We get to the mountain pass that i take to get home(7 miles of twisties) and once again, cruising i follow him, we pass a couple of cars yada yada, and he pulls away like hes in a ferrari eventually(tires are expensive, so is gas).

like 10 miles away im cruising again behind some truck. I see the taurus pull out of a driveway(he prolly dropeed someone off)and once again gets on my ass. Im like..fuck this. High beams in my eyes..no good. So i pass the truck, nothign crazy but i floor it( i know..gas saving huh), 3rd gear and i pass the truck safely. Then the truck flashes his high beams at me. Like i did something wrong?!

So i just cruise again, 65 in a 55...guy is on my ass. He was going 55 before.

Im still kool with all of this, not to mad. But then I end up behind a car, who is behind a car going 30-45mph on the highway. (im two cars behind) i keep my distance, thinking either drunk driver or he cant see. (the guy up front that is) and i dont want to get on someones ass who cant do anything about the guy in front of him.

So this fucking douche bag in the truck gets on my ass like hes drafting me. Flashes his emergency flashers, swerves left and right. Keep in mind there are no passing lanes here. So im away from teh tarus(who is tailgating the truck behind me) and this truck...fuck. I brake check him. Flip him off. Turn on the interior lights so he can see my finger. I turn on my flashers, tap my brakes ..nothing. still on my ass with his highs on. Meanwhile i am keeping my distance from the car in front of me.

Idiots...just plain idiots.

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)
Old 03-09-2007, 12:00 AM   #2
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
They are everywhere. Just forgot all of driver's ed the instant they get a license I guess
Old 03-09-2007, 12:14 AM   #3
nick_318is

Name: nick_318is
Rate My Car: 10 / 340
Your Ride: 1991 318is (e30 m42), 2007 Mazdaspeed 3
People are assholes, I like to drive fast most of the time and get pissed off when they know im behind them and came up on them and can get out of my way, when they don't I take action and sometimes that pisses people off and thats when i either fuck with them or see how big their balls are and how fast they are willing to go.

I also always hope to see a rolled over suv anytime I see one speed by me, cause I figure im going fast enough in my little car, so i think this guys a moron and should die, but I haven't seen it happen yet.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:24 AM   #4
Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_318is
People are assholes, I like to drive fast most of the time and get pissed off when they know im behind them and came up on them and can get out of my way, when they don't I take action and sometimes that pisses people off and thats when i either fuck with them or see how big their balls are and how fast they are willing to go.

I also always hope to see a rolled over suv anytime I see one speed by me, cause I figure im going fast enough in my little car, so i think this guys a moron and should die, but I haven't seen it happen yet.
heh yea sounds right.

except i generally dont fuck with people when im behind, unless i know its a rice or another BMW.

But yea..Suvs pass me...wtf is that?

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)
Old 03-09-2007, 12:32 AM   #5
RSF5

Name: RSF5
Title: Leave that out of this.
Rate My Car: 278 / 340
Your Ride: NOOTHHHIIIINNG
I hate idiot drivers... More than anything. I get so mad when someone drives like an idiot, more so than when they are a douche bag.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:36 AM   #6
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF5
I hate idiot drivers... More than anything. I get so mad when someone drives like an idiot, more so than when they are a douche bag.
Yeah, got that right
Old 03-09-2007, 02:23 AM   #7
elsabor67

Name: elsabor67
Title: Senior Member
Rate My Car: 35 / 340
Your Ride: 1989 325i (U.S. Specs)
I get the same over here with the VW Passat drivers that think that they're Michael Schumacker at Nurnburgring. Some have common sense but most of the time they get right on you just like Tony Stewart. I really hate that

How do I spell relief??
AUTOBAHNNNNNNNNN
"GO FASTER !!"
Old 06-19-2007, 03:48 PM   #8
denyo77

Name: denyo77
Rate My Car: 198 / 340
Your Ride: 1988 325i Touring
yeah, in Germany it's ALLWAYS the 2.0liter diesel wagons who pass you

b7c most of them are corporate cars, so the idiots driving them don't care about the cars...

really one time I went to the IAA we stopped at a gas station and i just stood there watching all those nice little silver 3-Series, C-Classes, Passats and Audi A4s rushing by like Armageddon follows them...

I do that to but not on the Autobahn, I don't want to wreck the engine of my beloved E30
Old 06-19-2007, 03:52 PM   #9
Cartony

Name: Cartony
Title: Member
Rate My Car: 85 / 340
Your Ride: 1994 318iC
SO What happened next? Did you get home safely?
Old 06-19-2007, 04:52 PM   #10
MTurboPower3

Name: MTurboPower3
Title: Senior Member
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Dont have a car yet
You just never know what some people are thinking, the guy in the taurus is a retard, and why did the truck get in your ass? Who knows.