Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > Rant Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Rant Forum Explode with gripes, complaints, and rants here. Anything goes, so enter with a tough skin.

Old 05-09-2007, 03:29 PM   #31
drz

Name: drz
Title: local dumbass
Rate My Car: 34 / 340
Your Ride: E36 2.8i
Quote:
Originally Posted by celsdogg
this is OT, but are you sure your not in middle school? apart from the lack of experience you show you still cant use a damn period.

dont give me that crap about being a english teacher either. everytime i try to read one of your posts i have to get all close to the screen and read it out loud to make sense of it.

appreciate the posting, but just try to make it a little easier on us readers. it doesnt have to be perfect, just understandable.
Quoted for truth.

Seriously, MTurboPower3. Although I would expect people who make it into high school in the most powerful country in the world to be able to properly spell and use grammar tools, all I ask is that you make your posts readable.
Old 05-09-2007, 04:10 PM   #32
MTurboPower3

Name: MTurboPower3
Title: Senior Member
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Dont have a car yet
Sorry, drz I will try, it just that normally when talk with people on the internet i never use punctuation or any of that so I just got used to typing that so that's how I do it . Is this better?