How much demand would there be for an eyeball arm that would be just like Tree House Racings set up.
These would have all of the same features that the THR ones have
- gets rid of steering play
- easy to install
- makes for sharper steering response
- works on both the street and the track
- make extra room for more exhaust choices
- keeps the correct geometry under high loads
- improves castor with an M3 offset
- nylon-moly bushing
- fits e30, e36 and Z3
Here's the best part the price would be in the $100 - $120 shipped range. Compare that to THRs price.
let me know if this all sounds good to you, as well if you have any questions.