Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > Rant Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Rant Forum Explode with gripes, complaints, and rants here. Anything goes, so enter with a tough skin.

Old 12-26-2006, 08:35 PM   #1
craig

Name: craig
Title: Sitting in Time out
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
What The Fuck Is Wrong With People!?!?

mom tells me to take jordan to go rent a movie, so i get in the van with jordan and one of his buddies, jordan gets in, then as dusty(one of jordans friends) is getting in, jordan tosses a fucking snowball at him. some of the snow gets in the van on the seats, then dusty grabs some snow and throws it BACK at jordan and jordans in the fucking car! then a huge snowball fight breaks out as im screaming at them to stop, they finaly stop(cause i hit jordan in the back of the head). the interior is coverd with snow, all over the seats, even some stuck on the headliner. i tell them to clean it up, they say (exact words): "pff, no... do it yourself" at that point i was fucking pissed so i(litteraly) throw him out of the car, dusty just gets out and i go get something to drink without cleaning it up cause i figured hay, its there mess, not mine. im not going to clean something they did(keep in mind, parents car). so when i get back home the snow has already melted, there was rocks, sticks, and everything els all over the place(it was in the snow), the seats are soacked, the passenger window no longer works because the water got on the wiring or something. i told mom what happend and was telling them to clean it up and you know what she said? "leave them alone". WHAT THE FUCK!? two weeks ago i rented a carpet cleaner and cleaned the carpets in the van because the were stained. its not even my car. it cost me $50, i clean the car and even wax the fucker, the thing was SPOTLESS and all she says is "leave them alone" WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!? its like no one has any respect for anything any more and im fucking tired of it. maybe im just over reacting.. i dont know but it made me mad and i needed to rant...
Old 12-26-2006, 09:33 PM   #2
RSF5

Name: RSF5
Title: Leave that out of this.
Rate My Car: 278 / 340
Your Ride: NOOTHHHIIIINNG
Oh woe is siblings.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:47 AM   #3
c1apton

Name: c1apton
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 134 / 340
Your Ride: 93 E34
lesson learned = save the cleaning & care efforts for your own stuff. (that way when others see how clean your stuff is and they ask your help it's going to co$t them)
Note to self - Smack Jordan at every opportunity