Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > Rant Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Rant Forum Explode with gripes, complaints, and rants here. Anything goes, so enter with a tough skin.

Old 09-15-2006, 10:11 AM   #16
RSF5

Name: RSF5
Title: Leave that out of this.
Rate My Car: 278 / 340
Your Ride: NOOTHHHIIIINNG
My roommate goes to bed at like 9:45 (WTF what teenager goes to bed at 9:45), and I usually go to bed sometime after that. Anyway I'm on my computer probably on here and he's lisening to his iPod I guess getting ready to go to sleep. Anywho I hear the Celine Dion Titanic theme song and I'm like wtf is that, then I realise he's lisening to it! I started cracking up I couldn't help it! Then when it hit that line Wheeeeeeerrrrrrreeeveeeeeerrr yooooouuu aaare I just burst out laughing and I covered my face it was unbelievable. God I've got a bunch of things about him, I have two roommates and they are just excessively normal. I know thats hard to imagine but if you met them you would know what I mean.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:18 PM   #17
drz

Name: drz
Title: local dumbass
Rate My Car: 34 / 340
Your Ride: E36 2.8i
My roomate history:

- 1st semester: Brad, a Junior who was in that suite only because he was following a group of guys whom he considered his friends. They were trying to shake him, but that did not work.
- 2nd semester: Javier, a somewhat arrogant guy in my engineering class. He had a single room, but wanted me to be his roomate. One of his selling points was "You know, since we are among the top of teh engineering class and all." He is now one of my best buddies. I think his arrogance has gone down.

- Sophomore Year: Julian, a very conservative kid with whom I rarely held conversations. I hated that he often locked me out of my room. I didn't like it that he left the lights on when nobody was there (the waste really upset me). Oh, and he had a phone that was shaped like a VW bug convertible. I abhored the high-pitch ring tone. I had gotten stuck with this guy because Oleg, a friend from Russia, decided at the last minute to bail out on being my roomate.

- Junior Year: Back to Javier (see 1st semester): He had a girlfriend, Monica, who knew how to cook really well. Good times.

- 1st Senior Sem: I moved oof campus to live in some ladie's basment. Turns out I was sharing the room with Tony, who was the worst roomate I ever had. I had all the inconveniences of a roomate (respect his space, be quiet is he's sleeping, share a closet, etc.), but none of the benefits (enjoyable company, someone with whom to joke, hang out, do Wal-Mart runs, etc.).

- 2nd Senior Sem: I moved back into one of the duplexes on campus. The only room available already had somebody in it: Juan. He is one of the colest people on earth. Excellent roomate experience. We are still pretty good friends. We hardly did any school work, except on Sunday and Monday nights. Then we just cruised through the rest of the week, until Sunday struck again. Good times.

3rd Senior Sem: Juan, Cesar, and Andre. We shared a duplex. Boy, was taht crazy. A lot of the parties went down at our place. Only that ANdre would always splash water all over the bathroom floor when he showered, and Cesar often needed somebody to explain to him the jokes on Chapelle.

8/2004 - 6/2006: Sam. He was one of my friends from college. Deciding to share an apartment as an absolute disaster I hated everything on TV that he liked. We lived completely different lifestyles. He was slow to doing the dishes. He never cleaned up n the apartment. I eventually asked him to leave. I have been on my own ever since.

There it is. More about my life than you will ever care to know.
Old 09-16-2006, 10:34 PM   #18
nick_318is

Name: nick_318is
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 10 / 340
Your Ride: 1991 318is (e30 m42), 2007 Mazdaspeed 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds
Hahaha^

One of my roommates is completely absentminded, too, which is funny until she forgets that she got some milk out and didn't put it back. She'll seriously go around asking us what the smell is.
One of my roommates always leaves food out, one time last year before i lived with them they were having a party or something and he comes out and is like "guys i think someone puked in my room" we went in and it was one of the worst smells i have ever smelled. One of my friends girl had a dog and she brought the dog over and it found it. It turned out to be some rotting meat that he somehow left in his room.
Old 09-16-2006, 10:46 PM   #19
celsdogg

Name: celsdogg
Title: never gonna happen
Rate My Car: 131 / 340
Your Ride: BMW E30, Subaru BE, Cannondale M400
^^^ thats foul.
Old 09-16-2006, 11:45 PM   #20
Hoppy

Name: Hoppy
Title: fueled by bourbon
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
well il do my history aswell

freshman year i got ben. cool kid. similar tastes in music and mutual hatred for other people. friendly banter and threats to kill each other in our sleep. one of us would normaly stumble back tot he room late. me drunk, him high/tripping w/e. then one day he bust in the door of the quad i hung out with " steve! dump any booze you got in the room. the cops are coming to search!" wich needless to say got me up and moving. over all a wicked cool kid though i did get sexiled the first night of college. still talk with him around campus

sophmore year. i was supposed to room with the kids from the quad. that didnt happen cause we couldnt get a suiet so then i was gunna room with this kid jeff. but then there wasnt an empty room for us both to get into ( crappy lotery numbers) so he got a room with this kid pat. (even though jeff then withdrew over the summer and we have heard from him twice since then.) next door to a kid we call grizzly ( can be a pain in the ass) so i ended up just saying fuck it and picking a random room as the 3rd man. none of us knew each other. show up the first day to find out one of the kids withdrew so it was only me and Jay. jay was cool. we got along good. developed like a dailey schedual. i continued the friendly banter about killing him in his sleep. best of all he turned 21 second semester so he was wicked cool about packie runs. and we ALWAYS had alcohol in the room

this year. no roomate was supposed to have some kid from georga but he never showed/ leaving me minus a fridge and microwave( see my ramen on an iron thread) but the funny thing is the first day last year i went to hang out in grizzlys room. ended up going to some apartment with the kid pat. and then pat and grizzly moved into one room. then they had a falling out, so pat moved to a new room got a new roomate who happend to have been in one of my classes. anyway i hung out with pat and nate ( the new roomate) and tom (across the hall from me ). so this year i got the room down the hall from them. wich is good cause for some unkown reason they had to carry me back to my room last night. ( drunk or sleep walking i cant decide wich it was. cause i didnt drink alot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF5
Well yeah, the BATFE is like the Anti Hoppy.
Well hey, hey Mr. Policeman
Bet I can drive faster than you can
Come on Hoss, let's have some fun
Go on shoot me with your radar gun
You look bored and I sure am
Catch me if you can.
Old 09-18-2006, 12:08 AM   #21
94bmw325i

Name: 94bmw325i
Title: Hellrot325
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 94 bmw 325i, 97 vw golf
I kinda wished I lived in a dorm
Old 09-18-2006, 10:56 AM   #22
drz

Name: drz
Title: local dumbass
Rate My Car: 34 / 340
Your Ride: E36 2.8i
The only good part about the dorm is the camaradery. I lived in the dorm for two semesters, and that was enough for me.