Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > Rant Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Rant Forum Explode with gripes, complaints, and rants here. Anything goes, so enter with a tough skin.

Closed Thread
Unread 05-22-2006, 10:36 PM   #1
Chris

Name: Chris
Title: Visiting Mod
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Whatever I can get my hands on
well, damn right you got called out. And while you should not consider my voice here the voice of the community, i will say that from what i have seen, umnitza hasn't slandered you, because you did in fact do these things. We do not need you to get on here and blast people, because thats not what this community is about. if you wanna do that go to another forum.

Now on the other hand, if you have PROOF, and not some shit you spill to us and expect us to buy it, i mean real proof, yoiu're welcome to present us, and we'll re-evaluate the situation based on this proof.

In the great american legal system, the burden of prof is on the prosecution.... well fuck that shit, this isn't the great american legal system, the burden is on you my friend.

but as things stand now, you are a poster boy for all those sleeze bag scammers that we all trash. Best watch what you do and say, because Umnitza for the most part has the full backing of this community, and the last thing you want is the wrath of a whole community against you. I've done some research and in the past you've squashed your opponents with your superior post counts, but that won't fly here.

on a final note, i find it absolutely disgusting that out of all the dirt umnitza compiled against you, you were only able to produce contact information for one of the many pieces of dirt.

Nuke (n): a large firework that makes pretty lights and large lakes out of annoying countries.
You have three choices, stand behind our troops, grab a gun and toe the line with our troops, or stand in front of them, they can use the extra armor.

Unread 05-22-2006, 11:03 PM   #2
habbie

Name: habbie
Title: Forum Sponsor
Rate My Car: 1 / 340
Your Ride: Supercharged 97 M3/04 M3 vert/07 ESCALADE/04 Harley VRSC/
Send a message via AIM to habbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Supremo
Chris, are you talking to me? I'm not sure if you've got me confused with someone else. I'm not on any forums where I have that high of a post count, nor do I have any posts spewing racist remarks or Nazi-type activity like Umnitza says.
I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I'd appreciate it if you linked me to any of my posts like that.
For proof, what would work? Would an e-mail directly from Hellas head office work? Because I do have that. In fact, I can give you the link to the thread that has it.
to a fault you always love that confrontation, i'll tell you what, go post on bimmer forum and we can duke it out there, here it wont happen.

im truey flattered i consume you life but dood' its like borderline stalking... BTW im a guy!!!

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

Unread 05-22-2006, 11:11 PM   #3
habbie

Name: habbie
Title: Forum Sponsor
Rate My Car: 1 / 340
Your Ride: Supercharged 97 M3/04 M3 vert/07 ESCALADE/04 Harley VRSC/
Send a message via AIM to habbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by witeshark
Would it be a bit faster to do this by phone or IM? I'm not sure why this small conflict is being posted in a forum at all?
i have one word for you, death threats, ok 2
haven't you been reading???

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

Unread 05-22-2006, 11:23 PM   #4
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
Send a message via AIM to witeshark
If it starts to annoy the members too much, I'm not gonna delete posts, more like delete or retire the threads. I've been reading this thing nearly all day

Closed Thread