Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > Rant Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Rant Forum Explode with gripes, complaints, and rants here. Anything goes, so enter with a tough skin.

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 11:42 PM   #31
habbie

Name: habbie
Title: Forum Sponsor
Rate My Car: 1 / 340
Your Ride: Supercharged 97 M3/04 M3 vert/07 ESCALADE/04 Harley VRSC/
Quote:
Originally Posted by witeshark
Well, it's here now. Long as it is, make it more interesting. What is the problem over? Why can't it settle with e-mail phone calls or Im's?
apparently not, agreements we struck to "keep the peace" however one in particular couldn't live while is product line was sinking faster then the titanic, we don't attack, we respond, we use everything at our disposal to defend our names and reputation, we sometimes come across as harsh and non compromising and i believe rightfully so considering our livelihood and our families welfare is on the line.
sorry, /rant.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

Old 05-22-2006, 11:46 PM   #32
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
Try to make the peace soon. Why it has to be on here is still odd to me

Old 05-23-2006, 12:03 AM   #33
habbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by witeshark
Try to make the peace soon. Why it has to be on here is still odd to me
sometimes peace is not in some's vocabulary or persona, look at how persistent and absurd they act, i outlined the reason why some choose to attack and why some are forced to defend.

i did not agree at first that this was the right forum, but after thinking long and hard i came to the conclusion that this was the only forum and here's why:
1. i could control and ensure that the fight was fair. i think i proved to be fair in spite of my obvious bias.
2. here i ensured it would strictly be up to the combatants to make their point, not their cheerleaders or mouth pieces.
3. i believe i had the blessing and support of the administration as long as it was not a mob lynching and an all out witch hunt, unfortunately we are not afforded the same courtesy elsewhere.

i don't know you and its a hell of a way to meet folks, unfortunately its a necessary evil in this business and sadly as they say, when you compete with dogs expect to get some fleas.

i can say this honestly and truthfully, i have never picked a fight with any of these characters, but believe you me, as a lot on here know me personally, i will never back down, i will never give up, i will use everything at my disposal to combat this type of aggression, anywhere, anytime.

if i offended you or the (real) membership i apologize.
~Ouri.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

Old 05-23-2006, 12:06 AM   #34
witeshark

No offense to me. Being a mod here, I have to give it a look. In doing so I have to wonder what's the deal? No phone Im or e-mail? edit: I'll be right here with coffee tomorrow. No one knows when!

Old 05-23-2006, 12:22 AM   #35
habbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdoesntknow
UMnitza, i've apparenntly made an impression on you. Well, i'm going to say this, and hope you follow my recommendation.

Jim has no power here, nobody here even knew he existed until you brought him up yesterday. So instead of bringing more shit to the forums, why not just ignore the guy. you have an option on your control panel to block his posts so you don't see anything he writes in any thread. I've already done this to him because he gets on my nerves. Follow my lead, and just be content with the fact that since nobody here knows him, nobody is buying from him, so let him bitch his life away while you make money. Umnitza FTW, and we all know that. i think most of us shop with you anyway. so be content with that

let him waste his life while you go on never having to see another word he writes again on here
Chris,
its not often we learn something useful from folks we never met and of all places on the internet...
thanks for the kindness, thanks for the support but most of all thanks for the advice. you helped make this day a success.
~Ouri.

Old 05-23-2006, 12:45 AM   #36
BMWLotAttendant

Name: BMWLotAttendant
Title: I Drive EVERYTHING
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1997 Camry CE
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsperf
i think its kinda funny, in an APOLOGY thread, someone else breaks out and starts bashing everyone...(just a little humerous)

just a little question for anyone? it seems that this whole deal happened a while ago, but how come we just heard about it now? did umnitza just randomly decide to post that thread yesterday?
Yeah!

Old 05-23-2006, 12:53 AM   #37
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.

Old 05-23-2006, 09:17 AM   #38
witeshark

I saw the message from Rooz as everyone has by now. Whew!

Closed Thread