Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1apton
You make it sound like you're going to church. Just go w/Mom in normal clothes. (Your Mom can use this as a barometer If these are people she wants to deal with) If they judge you by what you "appear" then screw them. I work with TONS of folks - long hair, blue jeans, tats - if sales"person" shuns them he finds another. If the others do too, (one guy I worked with/for) walked into GMs office and told him that he had $90k cash burning holes in his pockets and sales people don't seem to want to sell him a car. (This was at a Benz Dealer) Then proceeded to tell entire new car sales dept to go fuck themselves. They just assumed he was some "punk". I wouldn't call Ed Roland a punk (those who don't know - of Collective Soul)

Bottomline, do your test drive in what you normally wear to drive in, if the dealer has a problem with that, you don't need to shop there.
...my parents bought a volvo instead of a 540 back in the early nineties because the bmw dealership wouldnt let them test drive a car in the dark. they went in their crappy work clothes. The bmw dealship called back and asked if we still wanted the test drive(knowing my mom was pssed the night before). She said she bought another car(which she did).

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)