Old 12-02-2005, 12:03 PM   #27
Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
..look at the avatar.
its in the driving tales area..or kills what ever its called.

I was on my way to Los Angeles from North of the Bay Area. I got onto I-5(two lane each way divided highway) and about three hours in a van was following me. Basically he cut me off and was screwing with me.i was pissed and just took off all the way up 132, at which point i figured i didnt want to die...so i just cruised for a little and slowed down when a truck pulled in fron of my a couple hundred feet in front of me(that goes by really fast when ur traveling at that speed.). either way on the way down i first hit 125 mph on osme back roads, then 132 on I-5. got down there pretty fast.

the way i up made it from 30 min south of los angeles to two hours north of the bay area in 6 hours. I followed a 530i(we passed each other on and off) over the grap vine at 125mph, i think it took us like 20 minutes to get over it.
dont flame me for my stupidity...i know there are cops all over that road...but at the time i didnt care. My mom wasnt stupid in letting me take her car....she knew i was going to drive fast either way, she figured it would be safer in the 330.

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)