Unread 12-02-2005, 01:03 PM   #27

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
Send a message via AIM to Numark318i Send a message via MSN to Numark318i
..look at the avatar.
its in the driving tales area..or kills what ever its called.

I was on my way to Los Angeles from North of the Bay Area. I got onto I-5(two lane each way divided highway) and about three hours in a van was following me. Basically he cut me off and was screwing with me.i was pissed and just took off all the way up 132, at which point i figured i didnt want to i just cruised for a little and slowed down when a truck pulled in fron of my a couple hundred feet in front of me(that goes by really fast when ur traveling at that speed.). either way on the way down i first hit 125 mph on osme back roads, then 132 on I-5. got down there pretty fast.

the way i up made it from 30 min south of los angeles to two hours north of the bay area in 6 hours. I followed a 530i(we passed each other on and off) over the grap vine at 125mph, i think it took us like 20 minutes to get over it.
dont flame me for my stupidity...i know there are cops all over that road...but at the time i didnt care. My mom wasnt stupid in letting me take her car....she knew i was going to drive fast either way, she figured it would be safer in the 330.
We all get the urge...Saturday early morning...nothing to do till noon... BMW FTW

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)