View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 11:08 PM   #1
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
Riced M3 Tried to stalk me

This one was fun. Saturday afternoon I left work heading home. after a while I noticed there was an alpine white E36 a few cars behind me. As that car got closer to me I noticed the M3 bumper and mirrors, and I jsut guessed it was an M3.

There was something odd about it... it had yellow/gold lower mesh grill and same color mesh kidneys and some yellowish rims Ugly as helll....

But once I had gotten a good look at it, I decided to loose it, zig-zaging my way past traffic. He kept up for a while, but then my exit came up and he either didn't see me taking it or went his way.

I just don't see why someone would turn such a beautiful car into a ugly rice cake

Unfortunatly this is the only "racing" action I have gotten recently.... dunno what has happend, no one seems to want to race anymore

Well, there was this one firebird friday, but wasn't much of a race

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.