View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 04:09 PM   #8
Dathaeus

Name: Dathaeus
Title: Member
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1997 328i w/sports package
"I attached the carfax report. I have been driving this one myself for a few weeks and just love it. We fully serviced this car ourselves with fully synthetic oil, factory original belts and tensioners, oil filter, cabin air filter, headlight lenses, intake manifold runner, also known as adjuster unit, brake pads, rotors, and pad sensors, the cowl panel, Bosch wiper blade set, clutch kit, control arm bushings set, rear differential bushing, door lock cylinder, and a few more cosmetic things. This one will last you a long time. I promise you, this car will make you happy."

Words from the seller for the ZHP (details again below). I took a look at the carfax but it really didn say much, or I dont know how to look at it. I am guessing I will still need a PPI? I have no experience with this so any "professional" opinion would be appreciated, i.e., something smells fishy or sounds good so far?

CARFAX

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=330404353

VEHICLE INFORMATION
Make: BMW
Model: 330i
Year: 2003
Price: $10,900

Mileage: 149,745
Body Style: Sedan
Color: Gray
Cylinders: 6 Cylinder Gasoline
Transmission: Manual
Doors: Four Door
Stereo: Harman Kardon Sound Sys
VIN: WBAEV53443KM04072
Stock ID: M04072
Description: Very unique 2003 BMW 330i ZHP. Grey on black. You are looking at a rare BMW for an amazing price. Car features ZHP package, which means up graded factory suspensions, up graded engine performance, six speed manual transmission with short shifter, cold air intake, and BMW M-Tech II aerodynamic package. Carbon fiber insert replace the wood grain, cloth seats with all power options and premium sound and xenon lights. Ice cold dual a/c will keep you cool and 18 inch sport alloys on track. For safety it comes with ABS, traction control, and six airbags. This car was made as a daily driver and weekend track car. Highly responsive engine and curve eating suspension. Must warn you, this car is very addictive and a lot of fun to drive. Fully serviced and ready to perform. Test drive it now and make it yours. J.C. Motors of Orlando, Inc. is a family owned and operated dealership with over 16 years of experience in the used car business. Our friendly staff will
answer all your questions. We are known for quality cars and specialize in BMWs. Additionally; we offer a large selection of foreign and domestic Cars, Trucks, Vans, and Suvs. All our cars are inspected and properly serviced. We offer various types of financing. Make the right choice and get a safe and reliable car from us. For more information call now 407-888-0035 or visit us at jcmotorsonline.com 16 years at the same location 5485 S. Orange Blossom Trail. Orlando, FL 32839
Trim: Sedan
Tires: BBS 17" rims
Hankook Ventus V12
Front: 225/45ZR
Rear: 255/40ZR

Answerway.com