Old 06-07-2005, 09:04 PM   #6
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
Donald always finds pics of cars I kill, lol

And yes my car is Auto for several reasons:

when i bought it I was in a hurry to get a car, some lady had totaled my last car and I had no car. Well maintained E36 328is the way I wanted it (= I absolutely wanted a coupe and 328 nothing lower + had to be white you won't see me in anything other than a white car) are hard to come by in the auction (My dad is a car delaer so I get my car at dealer price from professional auctions). And a week after I started looking for a car this one came along, and it turned out to be an auto, my dad told me that I should get it bcs the chances of me finding one like this one in such a good shape under 100k manual are hard + would cost me more $$. And also my dad would prefer me driving an auto bcs he doesn't want me racing too much...

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.