View Single Post
Unread 05-19-2009, 04:44 PM   #7
1985 325E
1985 325E's Avatar

Name: 1985 325E
Title: United Newb
Status: Offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1985 325 E
WTF is this thing called? I have been trying to find a replacemebnt, and it seems that NO one knows what the hell it's called. Been trying to find a replacement online, but again the "naming" of the part is different depending on who you are going through.

Seems I can't figure out how to attach a photo. E-Mail me to see what the hell I am talking about.
  Reply With Quote