View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 02:13 AM   #1
delmarco

Name: delmarco
Title: The Way A Man Should Be
Rate My Car: 227 / 340
Your Ride: 2001 330i
Delmarco 330i

So I just dropped by to let ya'll know the E36 was totalled and I got a new 2001 330i.

Here is the story;
Quote:
oh man...
The drive home was awesome (my heart is still racing). This thing is fast...what the hell was I doing driving a 318i these last 4 years!? I literally was able to pass anyone I wanted on the highway and the car breaks on a dime.

I just sold the 318i as well. The guy picked it up this morning. It was wierd to see her go. I put alot of time and miles into that car. I am sad and honestly, I would be just as happy if not happier if the accident never happened and I still had that car for a few more years. But the 330i is awesome. It gets really good gas milage as well. 387 highway miles on a full tank. My 318i got about 396 highway miles off a full tank.

It is the Premium package (whatever that means), but it has the HK sound and DSC and Xenons with 17 inches Style 73 alloys. Coming from a 134 HP 318i all I can say is this thing is really fast and the interior is so comfortable but snug like my old 318i so I feel at home.

The car was garaged indoors it's entire life and never driven, but serviced regulary, so after 7 years it only has 37,000 on the odometer and is in brand new condition. Today alone I put 150 miles on it of just driving around the state of NY (well I picked it up from about 50 miles out in long island, then I drove to my Mom's in Brooklyn 50 miles then to visit friends in Manhattan (20 miles) then back home in Westchester with some detours (if you know what I mean look ) 50 miles there.

VISIT MY GARAGE TO SEE ALL MY MODS:

http://directory.e46fanatics.com/use...rMod&UcId=7917

Last edited by delmarco; 09-27-2008 at 02:14 AM..