View Single Post
Unread 03-16-2008, 12:18 AM   #4
3050rpm's Avatar

Name: 3050rpm
Title: Senior Member
Status: Offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1995 325i
My guess is that portable means do exist to discharge an a/c system, as I imagine some way has to make it practical to deal with wrecks, for example. On a more immediate level to deal with your situation, you might want to call the appropriate local government agency, maybe something like the city, county, or state environmental protection agency, which might provide you with contact information on companies who do just what you need.
  Reply With Quote