Old 11-27-2007, 07:53 PM   #20
gold panda

Name: gold panda
Title: Member
Rate My Car: 139 / 340
Your Ride: 2004 Dinan Tuned E60 545i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybayonne View Post
I've always loved the BMW: But then, there are the obvious reasons: Excellent German engineering, Style, Performance, Class, all = Ultimate Driving Machine!

For me, it was this, not so great movieAttachment 908, with lots of action & THE CAR!!!
That made me say, I got to get a Bimmer & a Black one, at that! Sounds silly, but that's what got the ball rolling!

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2455079 click on web address, & then click on "OK"

p.s.I know its a 7 series in the movie & I ended up with a 3 series, but you get the point!!!!
Why BMW appeals to me:

The consummate and perennial world-class benchmark sports sedan and nearly universal "standard" by which all other makes are measured against. What's that saying??? Imitation is perhaps the greatest form of flattery????

Their combination of cutting edge technologies and proven engineering know-how, coupled with advanced safety features, luxury and creature comforts.

Proven world-class performance driving attributes, whether on the track or street, yet remarkably very civil, confidence inspiring, safe, and practical as an everyday 'family' car. Lastly, a very friendly, supportive, and congenial community of fellow BMW owners worldwide. As the european tagline goes, SHEER DRIVING PLEASURE. Need we say more???
Fully loaded Dinan Signature S1 Tuned E60 545i Sports Sedan, featuring Dinan high flow intake system, Dinan free flow exhaust, Dinan high flow throttle body, Dinan Stage 3 engine management software, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension System, Dinan front camber plates, Dinan carbon fiber front & rear strut tower braces, Dinan (19") lightweight forged wheelset, Dinan/Brembo Gran Turismo (GT) slotted big brake system, Bridgestone Potenza RE050A RFT's