View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 04:23 AM   #16
Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
honestly...I thought bmw was a knock off of MB in my early years. I did get an E30 M3 toy car..which I really liked back in the day...but up until the day i got my E30 i wasnt much of a BMW person.

Drove the car to and from school for 3 months and realized what a sweet car it was. I was faster then most cars under 200hp. Handled better then all of our cars at the time(cept my dads) and it saved my ass a few times.

Since then little things have motivated me to stick with em. Such as the great community behind them, the looks and styling, performance, the 330's handling and amazing DSC system(saved me more then a few times), great high mileage running..could go on. I think the more i drive my car the more i like it.

also i witnessed a BMW hit a wall at 80mph on a run, passengers where fine. That was a big thing for me. Realizing the car could kill you but was safe(passengers walked away unscaved) and then recently seeing pictures of my buddies wrecked Z3.

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)