Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3050rpm View Post
"So my buddies were out on a run last night," what's that supposed to mean, a euphemism for doing idiotic things out on the public roadways? This tale isn't so much a testimony to a car's crashworthiness (gee, I gonna buy a nice expensive car so when I smash it up I can tell people how well it holds up in a crash) as it is to immaturity, recklessness, and stupidity. Sure, government mandated safety features probably did much to help this guy survive the mess he got himself into, but a slight change in the variables could have changed the outcome all too easily; there's just the smashed up body of what used to be a nice car right now, rather than someone else's body being carted off in an ambulance. Once the bumps and bruises are tended to, the police should apply the appropriate motor vehicle violations to this guy, as well as to all the others involved in this lunacy.
first of all i understand what your saying, but keep in mind, although he was %100 at fault for being a dumb ass and going to fast, driving faster then he should have, keep in mind the speed limit on the road was 55 mph. He knows he could have died and was lucky. The kids ego got in the way, hes lucky. BUT...everyone makes mistakes.

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)