Old 10-16-2007, 12:21 PM   #1
bueras

Name: bueras
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 2001 BMW 325ci
Aftermarket Alarm/Remote Start, E46

Here are the pics of the installation of the Viper 5900 alarm/remote start. Make sure that your have all the proper tools, crimps, tapes, etc prior to starting. It's a bitch when you have to go to the hardware shop in the middle of your project. Also note the these picture where taken when I was putting everything back together, hence, its why everyting is already install. With that said, LETS GET STARTED!

Picture 1: The project car 2001 325ci with 19" Hammon wheels wrapped around michelin pilots. Other goodies include custom fitted audiobahn headrest monitors, custom enclosure with 2 15" Audiobahn flame Qs, Audiobahn a1800dt 1800x1 RMS amp, Audiobahn, a6004t 150x4 RMS amp, audiobahn components, and Audiobahn 2 farad capacitor. Trunk is still a work in progress as well as the stereo. Looking to install an aftermarket navi system, but that another DIY.

Picture 2: Start by removing trim panels. First remove the one above the glove compartment then the one the meets the stereo as seen in the picture. All you need a flat head screwdriver to pop off the trim pieces. You can see the LED was run to the stereo location. When I get to installing my aftermarket stereo, there is unused space in the adapter that I will use to put the LED. JUST FYI.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0.JPG (78.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (86.9 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by bueras; 10-16-2007 at 02:24 PM..