Unread 06-29-2007, 10:00 PM   #34

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
Send a message via AIM to Numark318i Send a message via MSN to Numark318i
Originally Posted by 215BIMMER
as for that bullshit with the people goin slow and then tryin to fuck u over for passing them, that shit makes my blood boil. one time it escalated into me getting out at a traffic light and bangin on some shmucks window tellin him to get the fuck out and try and run shit haha the fucker kept closin the gap on a boulevard so i couldnt get past him and the other car, and for what fuckin reason? ya know? god damn, but anyway... this past winter i was at home (outside philly) and it was snowing. there was barely even slush on the roads and i needed to get gas bad, so i went. everything was cool until i came up over a rise in the road and i have no clue why but the snow had collected to a thin white covering there. i was doin about 40 and since i had just gone up a hill i was on the gas at least a bit. i was completely sideways at the snap of a finger. i tried to compensate but she just kept spinning (meanwhile i have cars behind me and coming the other way on this 45mph road) basically im out of options so its "holy shit brakes!" time. the car doesabout a 270 and my back wheels go up over the curb on the opposite side of the road from which i was driving and i look left and right and there is a tree on one side and a telephone pole on the other. holy shit. the outcome: bent wheel lips that were bent already and were temp fixed with a special tool (hammer) until i got other wheels and there was no other damage, not even a single scratch under the car. coulda been an awful mess, all because i "just couldnt wait" to get gase till tomorrow haha
dam ur lucky. that coulda been really ugly.

Ive driven in snow with both a FWD and a RWD. FWD ftmfw as everyone far as snow goes.

so have you fixed the wheel yet?
We all get the urge...Saturday early morning...nothing to do till noon... BMW FTW

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)