Old 06-26-2007, 01:27 PM   #18
CroCop>

Name: CroCop>
Title: Member
Rate My Car: 323 / 340
Your Ride: 1996 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by madagi
I hate that too. I figure it's one of 2 things...

1. They weren't paying attention (ie. cell phone, talking to a passenger, daydreaming, whateva) and didn't realize how slow they were going.

OR more likely...

2. It's a control thing and they figure they were in front of you to begin with so that's their "rightful" place on the road.

9 times outta 10 it's the latter of the two.
I agree dude people a) just dont care and do whatever like talk on cllphones or b) are ignorant dumbasses that feel as if that their rightful place on the road lol
talking about almost wrecking . . a while back, maybe 2 or 3 months ago, I was driving to school in the early morning. School starts at
7 15 for us, and it takes me about 15 minutes to get there on the highway and about 10 minutes driving on backroads. I got out the house kinda late at 6:55 or so, so I decided to use the backroads to get there. it was a bit raining, not too hard just the usual piss rain drizzle type. I hit 70 in a 55mph road, there was no traffic ahead, just an empty country road. Im drivin like 70 and I slow down to 45 to get thru a S curve. im commin out the curve doin 45or so and I see a damn toyota one of thsoe '88 camrys with its four ways on just sitting there in the middle of the fucking road while its fucking raining
I started breaking like a mothe*fkr the damn camry is like 20 or 30 meters from the end of the curve thank God I saw the car when I was in the curve commin out. abs locked on all that shit cus im breakin hard not to hit this guy or swerve of the road into a ditch. I see some asswhole come out the car and be like "didnt you see the 4 ways", I pull up next to him, rolled down my window to let him know what I think of him, cussed the crap out of him, and flicked him off. dude made me angry if it wasnt for school im sure I would've stepped ou the car and trashtalked.
anyways, the dude was some white guy dressed in scrubs
im thinking he was a nurse?