Old 12-14-2006, 03:23 AM   #1
QcMarque

Name: QcMarque
Title: Member
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1994 740i
Exclamation UB.c Members FTP info...

Alright brethren and sisters, tonight (in about 1 hr) the FTP server to host TIS, ETK, ETM/WDS, etc software (all genuine BMW) will be up. Check back to get login information (IP address, username/password) and let me know if there's anything anyone would like as far as software goes. Space is currently limited, as is bandwidth. So once I finish getting everything setup I'll post user limitations (max users at once) with the rest of the information. As I stated in another post I'll leave these up as long as possible, but space on my drive is limited until I purchase a new drive or can find an online host with several (upwards of 100) GB of space for a resonable price.

Keep in mind these are FULL disk iso's and you'll need to burn them to disk or mount to a virtual drive to use the software. There will be documentation on installing certain pieces of the software once I get it all typed up (I believe it's also on the disks) - until then just ask and I'll let you know.

Thanks again everyone for your support and feedback on my posts, as well as the large welcome when I first arrived. As I come across new software I'll put it on the server, and post the updates as they occur.

Lata!

****FTP INFO****
Server: ftp.servage.net
Username/Password:
1) ubcom/bimmer
2) ubcom2/bimmer2
3) ubcom3/bimmer3

Last edited by QcMarque; 02-28-2007 at 11:39 PM..