View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 11:22 PM   #2

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Status: Offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Charlotte, NC
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
Yes you can, look at my car

Your side markers run of a 1157 bulb, you can use the power cable that goes to the "parking light" part of it, and use it to power up the DDE's, leaving the power go to the turn signals


I am worth $2,010,238 on

Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.

Last edited by Rooz; 05-05-2006 at 11:26 PM..
  Reply With Quote