United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum

United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   turbo 328 (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8279)

B_w. 06-22-2006 11:10 PM

turbo 328
 
i finally ordered what will hopefully be the last of the big items for my turbo kit.
here is the list:
Tec3
.82ar GT35r
hks evc boost controller
tial 50mm bov
spa turbo manifold
24x12x3 ebay intercooler
m250 wb o2
tial 40mm wastegate
3 bar map sensor
gm iac
550cc RC injectors
arp head studs
.140' cometic head gasket
cartech motor mount
walbro 255 fuel pump
aeromotive 1:1 fuel pressure regulator
magnaflow 3' turbo muffler

i am hoping to be over 400 whp on 12-15 pounds of boost. all the stuff shoudl be here in a week or two and then i can start getting at it:redspotda

xsperf 06-23-2006 12:09 AM

sweet, good luck with the install, are you going to be doing it urself?

oh and btw, that would make a killer diy!

Bimmer_5er 06-23-2006 12:14 AM

LOL DIY would be so rewarding in the end if it actually worked as desired!!

If you are planning on doing it, let me know im always down for working on the cars , ill bring my friend that you met with the turbo civic to help out too, he knows quite a bit about FI now

Cellardoor 06-23-2006 04:08 AM

awsome man! good luck!

-Hutch-

DEATH2000 06-23-2006 12:31 PM

Damm dude. Remmber i want a ride in it when its done.

dinan540 06-23-2006 04:51 PM

Sweet, F/I is the way to go.

B_w. 06-23-2006 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xsperf
sweet, good luck with the install, are you going to be doing it urself?

oh and btw, that would make a killer diy!

i am going to try my best. i will document as much as i can:redspotda

B_w. 06-23-2006 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bimmer_5er
LOL DIY would be so rewarding in the end if it actually worked as desired!!

If you are planning on doing it, let me know im always down for working on the cars , ill bring my friend that you met with the turbo civic to help out too, he knows quite a bit about FI now

sweet. i will buy the beers. parts should be here in a week or two and we will rip into the headgasket:woot

Rooz 06-23-2006 10:49 PM

Sweeeeeeeeeet definetly will need pics :thumbup

TJsBimm 06-24-2006 01:36 AM

Right on, sounds like it'll be crazy when it's done. Pics too

Bimmer_5er 06-24-2006 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_w.
sweet. i will buy the beers. parts should be here in a week or two and we will rip into the headgasket:woot

Sounds good, just give me a call whenever you want to do it. Oh ya your dads new AMG rims look tight!

RealBmw 02 06-24-2006 09:34 PM

That is one massive intercooler. Are you sure you are going to be able to pack that inside your bumper? If you haven't already thought of doing so, you should upgrade to the M front bumper. That would make it look sweet.

B_w. 06-24-2006 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealBmw 02
That is one massive intercooler. Are you sure you are going to be able to pack that inside your bumper? If you haven't already thought of doing so, you should upgrade to the M front bumper. That would make it look sweet.

way ahead of you. been sporting the m bumper for over a year now:kiss the intercooler requires that the bumper support be hacked up a bit, but nothing too extreme.

Tochenzo 06-26-2006 03:04 PM

can't wait to see this done! please keep us updated, this is the route i'm looking to go next year after I save up some spare cash :yum

witeshark 06-26-2006 03:12 PM

That's gonna so rule :shades


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2005-2013 UnitedBimmer.com