United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum

United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Northwest Region (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Dudes here I come! :-) (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7896)

nightdevils 05-30-2006 12:49 AM

Dudes here I come! :-)

so I am heading to Seattle this friday....yep its finally here, goodbye college days :-/ but I am excited as f*** though! Whos going to be around?

devinwwu 05-30-2006 12:56 AM

i'm in bellingham
probably be down there next week after finals
you're more than welcome to come kick it up north though

nightdevils 05-30-2006 01:05 AM

how far is it up from seattle? I have a rental, not sure if its going to be shitty or not..

Spieluhr 05-30-2006 03:23 PM

B-Ham is probably about 2 hrs. from Seattle.

nightdevils 05-30-2006 03:29 PM

Damn too far away, I gotta go visit apt places sat. ... but perhaps some other time...dinan540 could give me a ride ... been waiting to test his car out for a long time.

BMWLotAttendant 05-30-2006 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghost
Damn too far away, I gotta go visit apt places sat. ... but perhaps some other time...dinan540 could give me a ride ... been waiting to test his car out for a long time.

Yeah, I was up in Seattle....and I missed a great opportunity with Dinan540i, I should have called him. :doh

Buuuuut, I'm going to be back in Seattle June 8th-12th for the gfs UW graduation. Don't know if I'll get the opportuinty, beat me to it and tell me how it goes. :D

Never driven a Dinan 540i, but a Dinan M3, M5, and X5. :)

nightdevils 05-30-2006 11:48 PM

dude, its not dinan540i its dinan540 ;) unless he changed his name... and to be honest I dont know how to take what you typed above :p

BMWLotAttendant 05-31-2006 01:23 AM

Yeah yeah yeah! :doh

I try to confuse with my complicated wording.

What I'm saying is.....do it, and tell me how it goes. :D

dinan540 06-01-2006 10:45 AM

I will be around this weekend. Shawn, you can test drive my car, no problem. Are you trailing your car? BMWlotattendant, When you are in Seattle, you can test drive it!!

We should chill we Devin, I think he is missing his BMW!

dinan540 06-01-2006 10:48 AM

Hey Ghost, Can you drive a manual?

nightdevils 06-01-2006 11:36 AM

Just drove my bro's RX-8 manual ;) although I am still new to manuals in cars. I have a street bike which is manual too and thats no problem at all.

nightdevils 06-01-2006 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinan540
I will be around this weekend. Shawn, you can test drive my car, no problem. Are you trailing your car? BMWlotattendant, When you are in Seattle, you can test drive it!!

We should chill we Devin, I think he is missing his BMW!

My car and bike and everything else is being shipped out there. I am getting a rental till my car comes. Oh btw, looks like my temp housing will be in seattle (instead of redmond). And after that I am planning on living in the capitol / first hill area and prolly will go to a few open houses this saturday afternoon-ish. Interested? we could make it a apt-hunting then getting drunk evening :) or drink and xbox 360 madness mania. you have one right?

nightdevils 06-01-2006 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWLotAttendant
Yeah yeah yeah! :doh

I try to confuse with my complicated wording.

What I'm saying is.....do it, and tell me how it goes. :D

:laugh

dinan540 06-01-2006 05:02 PM

Yeah, I am around Saturday. I can taxi your lame rental ass around Seattle, and Capital Hill area. My office is in that area anyway. I do have an xbox 360. It has been offline for a couple of months. I will make sure it is set up by this weekend.

Lotattendant, your bitch ass should call me when you are in town.

nightdevils 06-01-2006 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinan540
Yeah, I am around Saturday. I can taxi your lame rental ass around Seattle, and Capital Hill area. My office is in that area anyway. I do have an xbox 360. It has been offline for a couple of months. I will make sure it is set up by this weekend.

Lotattendant, your bitch ass should call me when you are in town.

Dude, you dont have to taxi me around bro. Just stop by my place and we can go from there ;) The places are all in the capitol hill area. The reason why I asked was b/c hopefully you have more insight into the areas I am looking at and would be best able to dismiss any BS the apartment folks throw at me :-) Plus, it gives me time to roam the city and bother you ass ;)