United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum

United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Northwest Region (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Puget Sound BMW CCA (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5362)

dinan540 12-06-2005 03:55 PM

Puget Sound BMW CCA

Gentleman,

This is a call to all of those UB guys and gals that are not members of the local BMW chapter. I am and I would like to invite everyone, it only costs $45/year and you get two newsletters, the local letter and the magazine Roundel, the national newsletter.

I would like to have more young people, I am one of the youngest at 30. They organize awesome drives, their driving instructors are top notch and driving schools are awesome, and they have track days. It would be fun to have other people to hang out with. They offer tech sessions and other events.

www.bmwpugetsound.com

Sincerely,

Paul Amato
206-898-3540

nick_318is 12-06-2005 04:06 PM

Paul Great Plug, Allow me to add for anyone in the detroit area to check out MotorCityBMWCCA .
I'm probably one of their youngest members at 21, I would like to become more active but since i'm in school its tough.

In Regards to the BMWCCA: The Roundel is definitly a great read and the Drivers Schools are awsome and have taught me so much about driving as well as providing a great atmosphere and a fun filled weekend (I think i'm addicted now and if it weren't for my lack of cash I would be doing lots of drivers schools, my goal is to instruct for them at a fairly young age). I suggest everyone look into joining.

dinan540 12-06-2005 06:34 PM

Thanks Nick. I put a similar thread on dtmpower.net. Many times, people say they will participate and don't. I hate that. At least with CCA, they schedule an event and it happens. Reliability is an issue.

Glad to hear that you are participating. You will learn a ton.

Paul

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick_318is
Paul Great Plug, Allow me to add for anyone in the detroit area to check out MotorCityBMWCCA .
I'm probably one of their youngest members at 21, I would like to become more active but since i'm in school its tough.

In Regards to the BMWCCA: The Roundel is definitly a great read and the Drivers Schools are awsome and have taught me so much about driving as well as providing a great atmosphere and a fun filled weekend (I think i'm addicted now and if it weren't for my lack of cash I would be doing lots of drivers schools, my goal is to instruct for them at a fairly young age). I suggest everyone look into joining.

Spieluhr 12-06-2005 07:43 PM

thanks man, i have been wanting to join for about a year now. i will get up off my ass and do it.

dinan540 12-07-2005 09:25 AM

Spieluhr,

At least you will be able to go on some drives and bring you car to the track, if you so desire. Their tech session are pretty good if you like to turn wrenches.

osaywrd 04-07-2007 03:37 AM

Where does the chapter in Washington meet at and how often and how do I find more info?

devinwwu 04-14-2007 08:24 PM

i'm a member still. paul, give me a heads up when there are cruises and maybe i'll go on the r6. it'd be good to see everyone again!

seattlestahlblu 08-26-2007 03:46 AM

I am wanting to also join is there a family deal for me and my boy friend as we both own bmws.??? thanks

///M Speed 09-19-2007 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seattlestahlblu
I am wanting to also join is there a family deal for me and my boy friend as we both own bmws.??? thanks

I have been a member for a number of years....

seattlestahlblu, you can either have your boyfriend join separately at the full cost of Membership is for twelve months ($40.00), twenty-four months ($76.00) or thirty-six months ($112.00) or he can join with an Associate membership for a spouse or significant other. It costs an additional $5.00 entitling your associate to many of the same advantages you enjoy. It really depends on you......

seattlestahlblu 09-19-2007 05:38 PM

cool ill check into it