United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum

United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   So what's your take on the Super Bowl? (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14019)

Dan 02-06-2008 09:41 AM

So what's your take on the Super Bowl?

now that we have some time to read this and that.... sup?

i think it was a great game. it's the battle of the will and heart. both teams played well and the Giants just showed they wanted it more.... with a sprinkle of luck.

i think it was VERY rude of the pat's coach to run off the field with 1 second left. ok, he's pissed and embarrased but what kind of message that give out to kids about being sportsman like?

i can tell you now, it was utter insanity here in NYC. i'm glad i don't work down at Wall street anymore (actually, i don't work at all! ha!). i would be one pissed off commuter with a bunch of crazy fans and faker bandwagon spectators.

oh, Brady couldn't throw long even if the whole team was down field.

one thing i learned about this super bowl: Boston folks are REALLY bad a losing... especially to NY i guess. i got a truck load of excuses and even more shit talking about the Giants after the loss. seriously.... wtf? pats lost, done. don't say you're sad they lost to a worse them then the pats because, guess what? they didn't. if they did, they would have won and they didn't. STFU Boston! :rofl2

Numark318i 02-06-2008 10:56 AM

haha.

seriously at the beginning of the game i didnt even know who was playing.

I decided on the giants cause no one liked em. Turns out i had the right idea.

and yea having them run on the field with 1 second left...come on.

i enjoyed the game, first half was kinda boring...but it got better with time obviously.

3050rpm 02-06-2008 11:00 AM

The universe makes no sense... :cry

215BIMMER535 02-06-2008 11:14 AM

being a giants fan i loved everything about the game. it was a close game the whole way and in the end they came up with the win. and yes new england fans, whether they be pats fans or red sox fans are notoriously the worst sports fans

witeshark 02-06-2008 11:16 AM

It was a very good game :clap

Dudesky 02-06-2008 12:01 PM

I'm a Steelers fan, so it didn't matter much to me. Not the most graceful catch by Tyree, but it did the job. The Brady Bunch made some key mistakes and one or two bad decisions, and they'll have to live with it. They really should have had that game. I know Don Schula walked away from that game happy.

pswirley 02-06-2008 04:48 PM

I think a team that displays such a lack of character in times of defeat should seldom win. Congratulations Giants.

Bill Belichek for his boo hoo poor us antics and leaving the field before the end of the game. Randy Moss deciding to suddenly not appear at the Pro Bowl. Junior Seau and all of his pity partying on the field. Patriots owner Bob Kraft telling Fox reporter at Halftime that the score was 7-3 because "I promised the network we would have our boys keep it close for a least a half."

They are a great team that accomplished many great things this year. I wish I had a team that plays that well to root for. As far as the serious lack of class for a top notch organization to display, I cant say that I am impressed.