United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum

United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   War and Politics    (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=190)
-   -   Jena 6 (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12405)

CAPiTUL 09-20-2007 01:37 PM

Jena 6

Discuss.

Dudesky 09-20-2007 02:07 PM

Nope. I refuse to discuss anything that is tainted by Al Sharpton.

xsperf 09-20-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dudesky

lol

Chris 09-21-2007 05:48 AM

Quote:

+∞

Chris 09-21-2007 05:56 AM

But in other news, Racially Motivated or not, you beat someone, anyone like that, regardless of any past incidents that may be related, of course you should face criminal action. Its too bad that Al Sharpton has to make any incident look like someone lynched a baby outside the capital building.

.. If it had been the other way around, Al sharpton would call for felony charges of the 6 white kids that beat the black kid, instead of the other way around.

Then again, I don't discuss such racial matters when Al sharpton is involved, so.....

CAPiTUL 09-21-2007 11:44 AM

Quote:

lolol. Fookn Sharpton.

Linds 09-21-2007 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
+∞

Where'd you find an infinity symbol? :shifty I want one.

On an even more unrelated note, I'd like to point out that when typing this post, I first spelled it "infiniti" and didn't understand why the spellcheck was saying it was wrong. ::sigh::

dinan540 09-21-2007 02:26 PM

Well, I feel the punishment should fit the crime no matter who is involved. 6 kids assault a kid, they should be charged with the crime. It is difficult to make judgements or statements not knowing all of the circumstances. The attack was instigated when 3 white kids hung lynch nooses at the high school. That is not a joke. Who does that and doesn't expect any repercussions. Maybe some of those kids who hung up the nooses deserved a beat down, hard to say not knowing how they acted and what they did in school on a routine basis. Maybe the kids that beat the white kid deserve to be tried as adults, difficult to say without hearing the evidence.

RSF5 09-21-2007 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linds
Where'd you find an infinity symbol? :shifty I want one.

On an even more unrelated note, I'd like to point out that when typing this post, I first spelled it "infiniti" and didn't understand why the spellcheck was saying it was wrong. ::sigh::

YEAH! I was just about to ask him that!

Chris 09-21-2007 03:34 PM

Learn to google?
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

you can also copy it from your microsoft character map in MS word. :type