United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum

United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   War and Politics    (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=190)
-   -   will we ever capture Bin Laden (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12004)

scooter 08-05-2007 04:12 AM

will we ever capture Bin Laden

yes or no, i say its a matter of time, although its been a while i still believe that much like Saddam this mutt will get his day too.

craig 08-05-2007 04:35 AM

honestly, i dont think we will ever catch him unless america pulls its head out of its ass and stops putting so much effort on iraq. we shouldnt pull out tho, that owuld basicly be suicide. basicly start worrying about bin laden, instead of putting all the troops in iraq fighting a war that will pretty much never end. terrorists are trained every day, all we are doing to keeping the numbers down a little.

witeshark 08-05-2007 08:44 AM

I think he'll have his day. In the meantime, living in hiding must be miserable :wall

nick_318is 08-05-2007 12:59 PM

Put some Michigan Deer hunters on the case, all you need to do is pay them in beer.

denyo77 08-05-2007 04:06 PM

I think he's already dead...
they r just trying to hide it

scooter 08-05-2007 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denyo77
I think he's already dead...
they r just trying to hide it

did they not release a new tape of the a-hole a little bit ago where he was talking about fairly current events? i thougt i read something somewhere.

Chris 08-05-2007 08:23 PM

Here's my question...

how Fudging hard can it really be to find a man pushing around his dialysis machine....?

MTurboPower3 08-05-2007 10:12 PM

Wow! Don't you people realize that Bin Laden's dead the government is covering it up, just like there's a cure for aids and cancer, the government hides half of the things that they do.

Chris 08-05-2007 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTurboPower3
Wow! Don't you people realize that Bin Laden's dead the government is covering it up, just like there's a cure for aids and cancer, the government hides half of the things that they do.

Mturbo... if you're going to make statements like that, please supply links to credible sources to support it. Otherwise your post will be deleted. Our goal is to debate intelligently, and your post is what were trying to avoid.

Please refer to the rules for this forum, specifically the rule about keeping arguments intelligent.

RSF5 08-05-2007 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrisdoesntknow
Here's my question...

how Fudging hard can it really be to find a man pushing around his dialysis machine....?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MTurboPower3 08-06-2007 01:29 PM

How can i have proof if the government's covering it up.

denyo77 08-06-2007 02:17 PM

MTB, you might be closer than most people think
then again, who can you trust anyways these days?

Anyone of you read "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" by John Perkins?

CroCop> 08-06-2007 05:06 PM

dog the bounty hunter anybody?
or as I like to call him dog the golden retriver haha hed find binladen

MTurboPower3 08-06-2007 06:57 PM

lol but who knows where bin laden is, i just said what i believe is true, the government hides 75% percent that they know from us. agree with me or disagree I was just staing my opinion after all every one has an opinion but know has the truth.

celsdogg 08-06-2007 10:10 PM

^^^ of course they keep some stuff on the quiet side. most organizations cannot function without doing so. if you know it, then your enemy will most likely know it too.

i hate the way folks feel like they have to know everything that happens. if people knew everything, their heads would implode.