United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum

United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   International Region (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   bmw forum (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11394)

andrew1978 05-28-2007 08:56 AM

bmw forum

Let me get straight to the point. The paranormal is extremely real and I have experienced the spirit world. When performing a seance at Frontenac Castle in Quebec, psychic medium Sol Sharmans contacted a number of spirits from a Canadian background. Lord Strathcona, William Christopher Freville, Cornelius Van Horne, and Louis de Buade. The ouija board was active throughout and one point Sol or Solihull performed the ancient art of table tipping. There was much communication between our psychic and the spirits, including telekinesis. All in all, everyone went home a firm believer. More information can be found at Paranormal Services Beyond.

c1apton 05-28-2007 09:41 AM

:wtf Andrew - I'm not sure what "plain" you're on, but this is a BMW forum. You might want to try the Bellvue Hospital site - they have millions like you, maybe Betty Ford rehab for whatever you're smoking or drinking cause you my friend

ARE A FUCKING FREAK

but you already knew that with your physic powers. By the way what are the next powerball #s?

Dudesky 05-28-2007 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c1apton
By the way what are the next powerball #s?

:lmao

c1apton 05-28-2007 11:30 AM

:thud On second note, if you're so physic, why do you bother using the internet? Your ouija board should be able to contact all of us via the "ouija-net". I think you are more para-abnormal and should stick to your 24 hr halloween somewhere else before someone hunts you down and kicks your spiritual ass. (my apologies to UB members for my outburst, but as most of you know I'm beyond the point of being cursed - being cursed is like a mild hangover for me) Where's Hoppy when you need him? I'm sure he'd like to continue this para-normal conversation, preferably with a handgun...

theSMELSINATOR 05-28-2007 11:50 PM

c'mon guys, don't be so mean. we should have asked him to elaborate so there'd be more material to make fun of! ;)

c1apton 05-29-2007 02:55 AM

:wtf ELABORATE??? With just what he wrote is enough to get him commited to a mental ward on ANY planet! I'm not supersticious but I am keeping my fire estinguisher handy...lol

RSF5 05-29-2007 03:04 PM

Dude... Dude...

stevo 05-29-2007 04:44 PM

what is he doing here?
if he is psychic surely he should know he's on the wrong forum:laugh
but seriously ,Andrew, if you truly are a medium/psychic, read our {{{{{minds}}}}}..............thats right ,now you KNOW what to do........:laugh

mullethunter3 05-29-2007 05:07 PM

Andrew, hun, you sound kind of like a crazy. Might wanna keep that inside next time... okay?