United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum

United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rant Forum (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   !! at girls (http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11151)

Numark318i 05-05-2007 01:54 PM

!! at girls

...whys shit gotta be so complicated. I tried my best ot make everyhing simple..but then shit just explodes into your face.

is it wrong to blow off agirl you might really like to go for another one..just to make the first one jelous.

man..im fucked in the head. that cant be ok.

fucking girls. :thanks

mullethunter3 05-05-2007 02:56 PM

Why even play games? It's kind of silly. Unless your 13, then it's necessary.

RSF5 05-05-2007 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mullethunter3

:werd

Numark318i 05-05-2007 04:49 PM

good point.

fuck it. Ill jst let her be. Shell come crawling back..maybe. what ever.

stevo 05-05-2007 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Numark318i
good point.

fuck it. Ill jst let her be. Shell come crawling back..maybe. what ever.

you gotta treat the ladies with a little more respect dude, trying to make em jealous aint gonna work, it'll just piss em off even more, chill man.

drz 05-05-2007 08:26 PM

Things do not have to be complicated. There are plenty of girls out there. Find one show doesn't complicate life.

theSMELSINATOR 05-05-2007 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drz
Things do not have to be complicated. There are plenty of girls out there. Find one show doesn't complicate life.

:lol

seriously, though. if you don't mess with them, its a whole lot easier.

Numark318i 05-06-2007 12:55 AM

im not explaining everything. too much.

trust me im all for respect. never do anythign disrespectful. this morning she just did some stuff that wasnt cool. Just annoyed at the situation. so yea...doesnt even matter.

ugh

Numark318i 05-07-2007 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mullethunter3

good point.

so...i think it worked out for the best..we were both beating around the bush, being immature about it. We talked more and I think its gonna work out.

:shades

Structur3d 05-07-2007 06:57 PM

My wife walked into my work one day to get some help and i seen her and i knew she was the one i wanted to be with, i walked up to her introduced myself to her and we started talking, she had just gotten out of a 3 year relationship a few days prior and wasnt loking for anything serious, we exchanged numbers and started talking then we hung out a few times but the end of the secodn week she told me she wanted to be exclusive with me, withine two months we were engaged to be married, Usually i send her flowers at her work or leave somehitng on her wondow at work to let her know how much i care, today i dropped off two roses at her work just to see the sparkel in her eye, i make sure she knows i care and as long as i do that she will never heurt me in turn, dont play games, just be open with her, be upfront about your feelings, if she laughs or gets scared off then its not supose to be anyway...

MTurboPower3 05-07-2007 08:02 PM

Numark did u get ass from the first girl

CroCop> 05-07-2007 08:18 PM

:shades :eyebrows shit idk how yall feel but Im sure as hell not ready to get married lol im not even looking for marriage just fun haha what can I say life live man if its not gona work out theres no reason to push it it just means the relatship is at its end. so many fish out swimming in the sea ahhh summerrr!! EUROPE!!!! uhh yeahh

CAPiTUL 05-07-2007 08:26 PM

Don't date another chick to make her jealous. Date another chick because you want to date another chick.

Be respectful, yes.

BUT

Do your best not supplicate. All kidding aside, when you start doing that and giving in is when a woman will walk over you. Fact is, most women want a man to be just that - a man. They like to be challenged. You challenging them exhibits strength. They don't like weakness. They like strength and the feeling of being protected.

Having that said, I don't know enough of the background story to give a truly adequate response.

MTurboPower3 05-07-2007 08:50 PM

Seriously i'm in high school and i think that in high school a guy should get ass from as man girls as possible not dating one through out the 4 years i think that u should date a girl if ur gonna get married later not have 15,000 girlfriends before u do

theSMELSINATOR 05-07-2007 08:51 PM

EDIT: i used the agree smiley trying to agree w/ capitul but the playa^ there posted before i did.