You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Geek ChatAsk computer questions or just engage in general geek talk on here
In my mailbox every day I find these types of email offers:
1) My male member is too short--They can HELP!
2) It isn't hard enough and doesn't last long enough--They can HELP!
3) If only I had a fake Rolex the ladies wouldn't notice the first two problems!
4) Here is a Hot Penny Stock Pick so I will be able to afford the first three!!
5) If only I would send the money I made from the fourth that I was going to waste on the first three to some little old widow lady in Nigeria, I could use those MILLIONS to...............I suppose to forget my pecker is too short and doesn't work well without a Rolex
It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.
I used to get some of each of those. I suggest a change in e-mail client. The Mac Mail client has an outstanding junk folder that allows me to see what was sent without sending feedback to the sender that I saw anything (no content downloaded to me) so it looks like it went to no one and I come off the send lists quickly (senders wanna save bandwidth) --Try Thunderbird