spark plugs replaced, now SMOKING UNDER MOTOR!!!
*1998 328i* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-BIQ...06yBwAmHKKj7BB *1998 328i*
i just replaced my plugs, now there's a burning smell complete with a little bit of smoke rising from under the motor, like near where the exhaust headers connect. also, my dad was filling my coolant for me and accidentally over-filled it quite a bit (I have lower the coolant level to normal!, no problem there!) i have NO check engine light and the TEMP IS FINE (not overheating).
This is my daily driver and i need it by monday, so i need help NOW! cant call JG wentworth on this one =(
ill be checking this almost hourly fyi, so please expect me to respond promptly so we can quickly get to the bottom of this issue
Its coming from under the motor? Can you see it when you look underneath? Im thinking either a wire is burning, or fluid got onto something hot like the exhaust and is burning off. Does it smoke when its off or only when its on? If it does it when its on, is it once the car is up to a decent temp, or right away?
In addition what color is the smoke and does it smell like oil or coolant (or anything else)?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2005-2013 UnitedBimmer.com
Ad Management by RedTyger