What's Going On In Different Car Forums
United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum . .
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, ! join our community today If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us
Comedy Collection Post up anything funny you find online here. Could be flash videos, amusing websites, text jokes, anything.
05-19-2005, 10:52 PM
What's Going On In Different Car Forums
This joke has been around for a while, but I figured it needed to posted here too. This is hilarious.
What's going on in the car forums?
- - - I used the ash tray today. How do I replace it?
- - - My girl slept with my brother and my wife. How can I kill 'em? btw, I have a record and I ain't going back.
Mustang (Chevelle) forums
- - - Some punk kid in a Civic tried to race me.
Monte Carlo forums
- - - Why do I keep getting pulled over, it ain't stolen yo.
- - -Some punk kid in a Mustang tried to race me.
VW Bug forum
- - - The Save the Earth concert was a success (pics)
- - - When's the last time yours ran?
- - - Wind noise around 210MPH
- - - Some redneck jackass in a Chevy Tahoe just ran over my car (pics)
Chevy Tahoe forum
- - - Miata stuck in my undercarriage. How do I safely remove it? (pics)
Pontiac Fiero forum
- - - Just bought a new flame retardant suit (pics)
BMW 7-series forum
- - - Where to get service on my Rolex?
- - - Problems parallel parking at bingo.
Chevy Suburban Forum
- - - Is the price of gas going down anytime soon?
- - - Is Medicare or Medicaid right for me?
- - - Just got back from the future and blew a head gasket. Please help. I'm from 1985.
Crown Victoria forum
- - - How come people never pass me on the highway?
Honda Accord forum
- - - Mom is giving me the car. Looking for some cheap, used 18 inch rims.
Toyota Echo forum
- - - Do our cars use AAA or AA's?
- - - Need suggestions about a business trip to Colombia. Want to get in and out fast.
- - - Tire just went flat. Is it best to trade or sell the car myself?
- - - Roman candle landed on my fender. Melted and need to replace.
- - - Is the carbon fiber dash kit group-buy still on?
- - - My wife and her stink hole lawyer are trying to ruin me in divorce court. How do I get them both killed and not get in trouble with my medical board?
- - - Just flipped the Cooper after seeing The Italian Job. Suing the movie company. (pics)
Dodge Viper forum
- - - I frightened myself on the way home from work yesterday. How to get pee stains out of the leather?
McLaren F1 forum
- - -Some punk kid in a F16 tried to race me.
Dodge Minivan forum
- - - Where's the best place to post the soccer schedule so I don't forget where I'm supposed to be?
- - - Had a fender bender today. 24 hurt, 10 killed. Do I have to get the black touch-up paint from the dealer? He's 25 miles away. That's $35 in gas.
- - -Hello? Am I the only member?
Subaru WRX forum
- - - I hate cops. Got ticketed for drifting in the Walmart parking lot.
Chevy pickup forum
- - - How do I git the dried tobacco juice stains off the side of mah truck?
- - - Will this void my warranty?
- - - 13B Groupbuy full, stop PM'ing me.
- - -Transmission Groupbuy Full stop PM'ing me
- - -Head to big to fit in car, should have bought a Targa.
- - -Why did I pay $50k for something with a Cavalier steering wheel?
Ford 2.3 forums
- - -Help! Replaced everything, still doesn't start!
05-19-2005, 11:52 PM
hahah, like the hummer forum, and also the lambo forums
Originally Posted by
I keep forgetting that - I have a great memory but it doesn't last long
CRS disease = Can't Remeber Shit
05-22-2005, 12:44 PM
ahah thats a first for me. how do i remove it safetly? haha
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1
(0 members and 1 guests)
may not post new threads
may not post replies
may not post attachments
may not edit your posts
HTML code is