1. Factory center console
2. Remove the vent compartment panel with plastic scraper, starting from A in the direction of B, C (mind the dash in position against it.) , unplug all the connectors exposed.
3. Remove the screws used to fix the factory panel with phillips screwdriver, unplug all the connectors exposed.
4. Panel removed.
5. Remove the 3 screws used to fix the plastic case on top of the glove box with screwdriver, then take down the plastic case.
6. Mount the new headunit, lead out the new headunit connectors in the direction of the panel.
7. Put the new headunit into the plastic case on top of the glove box.
8. Fix the 3 screws.
9. Mount the new monitor, plug all the connectors.
10. The layout of the GPS aerial
11. Put the AUX wire through the right side of the handrail box, then connect it with the factory AUX plug.
12. Fix the screws used to fix the new headunit panel.
13. Mount back the vent compartment panel. (Well plan the harness near the outlets, don’t block the outlets, all latches should be mounted in the right place.)