You have the two door of an earlier year. That is why your bumper is different.
1. Using a flat head screw driver and a soft cloth remove the outer trim. Which is part number 6 on the diagram.
2. Carefully remove the two screws on the assembly, screws are number 5 on the diagram. Be VERY careful that part number 4 does not drop into the bumper!
3. Slide the assembly out. Don't force it, make sure nothing else else is holding it in (like the support and grommet, Part number 2).
4. You should be able to turn and gently slide out the bulb and socket from the assembly. Part Number 3.
5. Disconnect the harness from the bulb and socket, part 7. It should be a clip that you press down with your thumb and forefinger, then slides out.
6. Place new bulb in the socket and reconnect to harness (Remember NEVER TOUCH THE BULBS GLASS! Oils from you skin will shorten the bulb life!). Then put the socket back into the assembly.
7. Replace the assembly and put screws back in; make sure everything is snug and back in order.
8. Replace trim piece by carefully lining up all the clips and slides, the GENTLY sliding it back in.
I'm fairly confident these directions are correct. Post back if you have any problems. If you feel uncomfortable doing this then call a mechanically inclined friend or family member!